4. Dad

3rd person pov.

"Where were you?", he screamed.

"I was at the school. " she calmly answered while picking up the broken piece of the glass from the floor. Apparently he did not like Tha answer and grabbed her hair making her yell in pain. She tried to remove his hand but he was too strong.

"School? Why were you there? You need to work you useless piece of shit." he said pushing her towards the wall. He walked towards her and kicked her in the stomach. He kept kicking as if she was a punching bag  she couldn't stop coughing and blood came out of her mouth. Her day was perfect until she met her dad.. He made it a living hell.

"Go do your fucking job." he said before leaving the room. She slowly stood up and changed in her usual clothes to prevent the blood stains from getting into her school uniform. Without even recovering the pain she received from her dad she headed to go to work. She had  four jobs. To maintain the  households she had to go to four jobs. And about the school fees, she explained her situation to the principal. Not that her dad was a alcoholic and her mother died. She told that her mother died and her father was sick and because of his illness he could not go to work. The principal was kind and told her not to worry about the school fees for now. She thought it was because of Fidio father who pays a huge amount of money to the school. After returning from work she took a shower. The warm water stinged her a bit because of the cuts from the glass in her face and hands.

She woke up by a severe pain in her head. She opened her eyes and say her father in front of her.

"So finally you woke up. When are you gonna get your salary? "he said.

"At the end of the month." she answered looking at the floor.

"You have four freaking jobs" he screamed while shaking her.

"Wow, three jobs? Then she knows how to work. You should probably sell her." one of her dads friend suggested.

"Sell her huh?. Yea it's a good idea. " her dad said. He then gave her a hard slap on her face and then pushed her real hard. She went to her room and grabbed her first aid kit which was under her bed and started treating herself.
She could hear her dad and the others left. Time passed she couldn't sleep. She got dressed and left for school. While walking towards the school she thought of her mother. Sometimes she wanted to end her life and then she remembered what her mother told her. "No matter what happens, you need to be strong at the end everything will be fine" . Soon she arrived at school. Seolhyun came up to her.

"Lillian, in which class are you in? " she asked.

"What do you mean I am in your class " she said in confusion.

"No, don't you know there are new class schedules. I was about to check my new class. So let's go together."She said happily grabbing Lillian wrist. Unfortunately that was the same wrist that her dad almost crashed with his leg. She somehow managed not to show the pain. They both reached there and screached their names.

"Yup we are together"she said happily jumping up and down. That was a relief for her at least she had someone she knew. They both headed towards the classroom. They both beard girls fan girling. Then Fidio and Seulbi entered. Fidio smirked at Lillian and took his seat. Seulbi took a seat beside Fidio.

..............
Sorry for publishing late.
Hope you guys like it.