21. Meeting Yuuki.

Start from the beginning

"That is true, but it was in accordance with her final wishes." 

"A likely story."

"Also. If you really loved your teacher, you'd respect her memento. You could have broken this mask with that kick if my sin didn't block it." Yuuki finally lowers his guard letting out a sigh. "All right. I'll hear you out."

Over the next couple minutes Rimuru explained how he met Shizu and what happend with all the events that happend with her. "And that's how it happend. Though i suppose it's up to you to determine if you can take the words of a mere slime." 

"No... it sounds very much like her kind of decision." Yuuki agreed.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention something. I'm not an evil slime! Don't attack me!" Yuuki burst out in laughter. "Hah..! That joke.!!" I just sat still not understanding the reference.

"Yeah, I know where that reference comes from. But Shizu slipped to this world during the Great War. She wouldn't have known about that. She said she heard it from someone else from her homeland."

"That's right. I taught her that one. She really wanted to know what things were like over there." Yuuki explained.

"Modern Japan, huh? I showed her some images of post war society, and she was very happy about it." Yuuki suddenly pieced together what he said. "So you, too are..?"

"That's right. I'm Japanese." Yuuki then turned to me. "What about you?"

"I'm from (country name.)" Yuuki nodded but then looks back at Rimuru. "You still doubt me? All right, I'll show you what you want to see." Rimuru spat out some cloth with images on it which Yuuki reached for. "The final volume of Full metal alchemist?! I wound up here before the release  date. You have no idea how frustrated I was about that!!"

"Unfortunately, I don't have any paper, so I'll have to print it them on cloth.." Yuuki shot up from the comic. "Paper! You need paper!!" He faced his secretary that happend to be walking passed. "bring me all the paper we have! Right this minute!!" The woman stuttered a response but still followed his request. When she returned Rimuru filled the paper with different manga. After a while the table in front of us had various titles. Hunter x Hunter, Twin star exorcist, horimiya and a few others.

"Ahh..." Yuuki let out a sigh of happiness. "I was so sure I would never get to read more of these manga." Tears of joy ran down the grandmasters face a story he held the manga in his hands. "Thank you so much, master!! Please forgive me for all the rudeness I have shown you today!!" Yuuki bowed to Rimuru. "Sure."

"By way, I don't believe you've stated your business yet, you had some reason for being here, I assume. I would be happy to help you out, of course!" I giant smile had been placed on Yuuki's face ever since he got that's manga and it's started to get a bit creepy. "Your looking to get back, of course!

I don't really want to go back there is nothing for me their. I want to stay here in Tempest with everyone. "Can you do that?" Asked Rimuru. "I don't think it's impossible. If you can be summoned here, surely there must be a way to return."

"Summon?" Rimuru and I ask in a confused tone. "Er, forget that. It's not a very pleasant topic. But what was your actual business Rimuru?"

"Remember how I told you that I inherited Shizu's will? If you know, I want you to tell me something. About the ones left behind in Engrassia. I want to know what those five children are doing now. I came her to this country to help the children in Shizu' stead."

"I do know the answer." Yuuki admits. "But it is not a simple matter."

"I understand. I need to do what she could not. It won't be easy." Rimuru says sternly.

"So your certain. Before I tell you about the children I need to make what I said earlier clear. If that was Miss Shizu's wish as you say. Then I, too, place my hopes in you."

Timeskip after the meeting with Yuuki.

"Hey guys." Rimuru says waking the tired trio. "Boss.." Rimuru took of his mask revealing him smiling "sorry about the wait." After everyone was up we all got some food and chat about the plans to do next. "I didn't think we'd be talking for as long as we did. I sorry you guys were stuck there that whole time." Rimuru once again apologized for the 3rd time. "Don't let it bother you!" Said kaval and his group as they stuffed there face with food. "So hey did you talk with the grandmaster about your thing?"

"Yeah I do. And I've got something to tell you guys." 

"Whatever it is, you just say the word." Added Gido.

"Well, I know this is sudden, but thanks for your help." Rimuru started confusing everyone. "Huh. Did we get fired!?"

"No, no that's not what I mean! In order for me to save the children, I need to be Shizu's replacement, you see. So the travels are called off for now." Rimuru on,y managed to confuse everyone More. Other than me of course.

"Shizu's replacement...? At what?" Gido wondered. "Being a champion?" Even suggested.

Rimuru then coughed to get there attention.

Hey that's it people I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes. Oh and also thanks for 40k reads kinda crazy anyway hope you have a great rest of the day or night keep safe and I'll see ya in the next one. Also have a meme.

 Also have a meme