21. Meeting Yuuki.

Start from the beginning

A couple minutes later an elf woman walks up to us. "I'm very sorry for the long wait. I've been instructed to only let master Rimuru through. But if his son Y/N wishes to accompany him he may do so." Rimuru and I share a quick glance and I nod showing that I'll go. "Very well. I am the grandmaster's personal secretary. I will take you both from here."

She walks off and I follow along with Rimuru's into a circle room a few particles flow around us and suddenly we are somewhere different. Teleportation is pretty neat huh. 

"Um-"

"The grandmaster will see you shortly. Please wait in this room." She opens a door showing us a empty room with a few seats and a desk probably where the granmaster person sits. Once we are inside the elf lady closes the door and leaves.

"Sheesh, chilly reception." I hum in agreement with Rimuru "hey Y/N I'm going to greet this grandmaster in my true form you do the same I want to show that we are monsters and b open about this." After this we both spend a few minutes looking about the room but soon the door opens

In came a young looking boy not to tall he could easily be in his teens. "Thank you for waiting. I'm the grandmaster of the guild, Yuuki kagurazaka. But you can just call me Yuuki" He noticed me and Rimuru sitting in the chair. "Ahh! A slime and a Kitsune?!"

"Greetings. I'm Rimuru Tempest chancellor of Tempest. But you can call me Rimuru. And this is Y/N Tempest." I bow my head a little whilst Rimuru and Yuuki shake hands. 

Within a few seconds both Yuuki where locked in conversation I didn't bother joking in unless he had a question which wasn't often so I just got to sit in quiet. 

"I'll admit, I'm stunned. Fuze told me but I found it hard to believe that the founder of the country of monsters was... well." 

"A slime, you mean? I'm more suprised about you though. Your the one calling the shots? At your age?" 

"Actually, I'm in my late twenties. I traveled here from another world, in fact. When I arrived here, I couldn't acquire any magical skills. Perhaps in exchange for my lack of magic, my physical abilities developed dramatically. And it seems as though my body stopped growing at that point too. While it's not right to blame it on that. I've also never been treated like a full grown man. So I still have never been with a woman." Yuuki finished rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey dad why are so happy about that your practically shining." I ask the slime whose moving about excitedly for some reason.

"Don't worry about Y/N. Oh gosh Yuuki, that really is a shame. Buck up, pal! It'll get better!" The grandmaster looked a bit confused. "Why do you seem so happy?"

"This? Oh, it's nothing!  Just some good old fashioned slime smiling!" He answered back hurriedly. "First time Ive heard of this." I respond staring at the slime.

"By the way how did the both of you get inside here? This building's entrances are protected by powerful barriers. It shouldn't be possible for monsters to get in."

"There was a barrier?" I ask genuinely confused. "Oh, was that the sensor at the automatic door? Part of it is this mask. It helps to hide our monster's aura." Rimuru pulled his mask out from his slime body.

"That mask! That belongs to Miss Shizu." Yuuki shouts, confused about why dad has the mask. "I have inherited the will and appearance of the mask wearer. I can mimic the form of those I've eaten." Rimuru slowly changed to his human form to show Yuuki.

"You've eaten..." Yuuki rushed Rimuru aiming a kick towards his head. But I jumped in the way and blocked it with a kick of my own. "Calm yourself, grandmaster. You tried to kill me without hearing the full story. That something someone in your position should be doing isn't it?" The grandmaster only seemed to get angrier. "All right.. I can tell you're both something special. It's hard for me to believe. But I guess I have to accept the truth that a mere slime killed Miss Shizu."