1; so we meet

It was a breezy fall day, and it was around 4pm. Angel sat on shore, legs crossed, head looking up to the sky. He let out a mildly loud sigh. He stretched out his legs and laid flat on the ground, not minding the sand getting on him. His body was sore, and the areas around him were vacant. A period of time passes by as the sun progressively began to lower, and Angel decided it was time to head home. He was getting bored just sitting there waiting for something exhilarating to happen, so he got up, dusted himself off, and began his route home. It took him a little while longer to get to his destination, considering the fact he had no where to really go. Reaching in his pocket to get his key to unlock his door, he notices a strange figure. A male body, somewhat similar hair that was a very faint pink. The stranger grinned. Angel made eye contact with him.

     "Took you long enough to get home," The mysterious lookalike said, to break the silence. Angel examined him and noticed the very similar traits that they share. It was like he was looking at himself in a mirror. He twisted the lock and heard a click from the door. He looked over at the male and gestured him in with a smirk.

     "Sit." Angel said to the complete stranger. He went to the kitchen to fix up some drinks for the both of them. He poured the beverages, walked to where he was sat, and sat next to him. Handed him a drink, draping his legs over the others'.

     "So we finally meet, Angel." He said, taking a long sip of his alcohol.

     "Yes. It's great to be in my presence, isn't it?" He smirked slightly.

     "I guess you can say that." He said, exchanging facial expressions with the slightly taller male.

____

A/N: so this is my first story, sorry it's so short. It's literally almost 2:30am and I'm sick but yk, hope you enjoy this! My writing sucks so sorry :')

none of the characters are mine as well