And then the lesson started, and it was exactly what I was expecting. Hiro just went on and on and on about all these different formula's and properties and equations and everytime he asked me if I understood what he did, I had to ask him to show me again. It was horrible, and I could see him get a little frustrated. But I was frustrated with myself too. Why couldn't I just understand the material? What was blocking my mind from learning.

"Okay, this time make sure to pay extra close attention" Hiro said.

"Alright" I said, leaning in closer to the notes Hiro had re-wrote. While leaning in, I pushed my pencil off the table with my elbow.

"Opps, sorry, hold on." I muttered

As I went underneath the desk to snatch the pencil, I quickly dropped my arm on the table, hitting my elbow rigth on the rim of it.

"AH-oww" I yelped.

"Oh god are you okay?" Hiro asked with concern.

"uh, yeah I-I'm fine I just, owww, I hit my funny bone." I said, holding my arm to my chest.

Just then I heard a beep beep beep. I looked over to the red box thing, and saw a white balloon robot appear. My eyes were wide and my jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting that.

"W-what is that?" I asked, still staring at the robot, now waddling over towards Hiro and I.

"That's Baymax. You'll see what he does." Hiro said

I sat there, staring up at this big ballooned robot with a line and two dots for a face. He started to speak.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. I was activated when you said, 'ow'. What seem to be the problem?"

"Oh, I, uh, hit my elbow on the table?" I said, confused.

"I will scan you know" He said. I froze in place while he looked up and down my body.

"Scan complete. You have no major injuries, but you have small bruising on your right elbow."

"See, isn't he coo-" Hiro said, getting interupted by Baymax.

"Your nuerotransmitter levels are below normal than an average human being your age, and your heart pacing is very high. Diagnosis: Slight Depression, and Anxiety."

My face turned bright red, and I look straight to the ground. This session just keeps tumbling down hill so fast. 

" I'm fine really, I don't know what you're talking about." I said, looking up at the robot.

" Physical reasurrance can help you." He said, as he wrapped his arms around me and patted my head. "There, There"

I looked over at Hiro with a what the heck do I do look on my face.

Hiro saw my look and said "Umm, Baymax? I think she is satisfied with your care."

Baymax let go of me, but did not move. "What is your name?"

"Uh, I-I'm (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N), I cannot diactivate until you say 'I am satisfied with my care'."

" I'm... satisfied with my care?" I said

With that Baymax went back into his box and deflated. I just stared at the box for a while, completely confused on what just happened.

"I'm so sorry about that." Hiro said

"It's okay, I'm just a little confused."

"He's a health care robot, that's all that really needs to be said."

I looked up at the clock, and to my luck, the session was over. I packed up all my things and Hiro escorted me out of the building. We were on the stairs.

"I'm sorry if things got weird back there, I shut him down today for a reason." Hiro said

"It's okay, I didn't mind too much. Thanks for the help though." I said.

We kinda stood awkwardly for a few seconds, then we started to part from each other. But before I made it to the end of the steps, I turned back around before Hiro went inside the building.

"I-I'm sorry too." I said quickly

"What for?" Hiro asked, his eyebrows burrowed.

"For, uh..." I didn't exactly know how to put this with out it being too lengthly and awkward.

"For wasting your time." I finally spat out.

Hiro stood frozen, with only his arm moving the door back and forth. I could tell he was looking for the right words to say.

"You shouldn't apologize for that. You'll get it, come in next week and hopefully we won't have Baymax interupt us." He said with a warm smile.

I gave him a crooked smile, and walked away from him.

I walked home with thoughts of what Baymax had told me in my head. Was the robot right? I had no clue, I never really thought it was anything. I just thought it was me being a teenager, I thought being sad and nervous were just normal things. Which I now they are, but being under the normal person my age made me rethink things.

I unlocked the door, and went straight upstairs. I sat in bed, holding the picture frame tight in my hands. I stared down into the eyes of my parents, the eyes that were so full of life and happiness. In a matter of minutes, I began to cry.

A/N: yay finally an update, hope you liked it. not exactly romantic yet, but hey, we're getting somewhere!