Graves of The Innocent

I woke up with a gasp. 

My face was laying against the hard floor where I had been knocked out. Loki was gone and I couldn't see the others.

I got up uneasily and fought the feeling of passing out again. I grunted as I stood up completely. I opened my eyes all the way...

and I was horrified.

Around me were the bodies of my teammates. Natasha was closest to me. I ran over to her side only to find her blank, staring, green eyes. Her mouth was lightly parted and flowing with blood. 

I wanted to scream but it was muffled by gasps and cries. I backed away slowly, only to have my feet bump into something. I turned to see Steve. His face was bloodied as well, his neck purple from being choked.

"No, no, no." I whispered with horror.

All around me were dead, bloodied bodies.

Tony, Natasha, Steve, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Bucky.

I screamed.

No, no, no. Why? No!

I heard someone start coughing. I turned to see Natasha coughing up thick blood. I ran fast to her an knelt down. I was sobbing now.

"Natasha? Tasha?" I cried softly.

She put a bloody hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes with a sweet look.

Then it turned to hatred. "You did this." she said with acid.

"What? No, no. How? What?" I jumbled out.

"You're a killer! You're sick!" she said. "You did this!" she screamed at me. Her face turned angrier, and mine more confused and desperate. 

"Natasha, no, what are you saying? I didn't! I wouldn't!" I said desperately. Did Loki make me do this and I don't remember?

"We." she coughed more blood. "Should have never saved you." her voice became a whisper before her body went limp. 

"Natasha? No, no!" I said sobbing. I shook her, hoping maybe she'd wake. She never did.

I sobbed more into her chest. 

"No!" I screamed. "Please, please wake up!" Light footsteps were heard from behind. I turned to see Loki. "What did you do?" I screamed. "What did you do!"

"Oh, this was all you, dear. It was bound to happen, anyways." he shrugged.

"I would never! I would never!" I sobbed.

He stuck out the end of the scepter and lifted my chin with the blade.

"You were just too interesting to let go." he smiled.

I woke up screaming. I wrestled away from Loki but he wasn't there. I was restrained to a table at the tower.

I was confused.

"Tia, Tia. Woah, calm down." said Natasha.

I gasped to see her. No blood leaked from her mouth. Her eyes weren't lifeless.

"W-what?" I asked, out of breath.

"You're okay. It was just Loki. He put you under a..spell thing. He's gone." she said softly.

I began to try and slow my breathing.I tried to comprehend what had just happened.

First, I baited Loki. Loki took the scepter. He touched me with it. I tried to kill my team. Loki disappeared and then I was knocked out.

Was it a dream? 

It must have been. A very shaking one. I exhaled sharply.

"I let him get away with it." I said. I felt stupid now. He took it so easily and I had barely any time to try and fight him.

"It's not your fault. We can try Plan B." she assured.

"We don't even have a Plan B." 

"We can make one up, sis. It'll be okay."

I sighed heavily and leaned my head back. "That sucked." I said grimly. 

She began to un-restrain me. "Why'd you scream?" she asked.

"Dream. Well, nightmare really." I said then shivered. "You were all..dead. And-" I cut myself off. I didn't want to tell her what she said in my dream. 

"And?" she pressed with a slight smiled and chuckle.

"I-It..nothing. It's nothing." I said.

I could tell she didn't want to press further and just continued to unstrap me. When she was done, I rubbed my wrists that felt sore. Nat led me out the room and to everyone else.

"How you feelin' champ?" asked Clint.

I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. "Like absolute shit."

Bucky came to my side and kissed my head. I smiled up at him and nodded to confirm I was okay. He nodded back.

I had this draft sitting there for almost a year, so I thought I'd put up this bc of a request from a reader. Thank you for your continued support, even though the story's incomplete. 

I lost motivation to write this book, so I know I won't finish it and I'm sorry. But I've been planning on coming back and editing it.

Thanks:)