Chapptterr2: The baby first night / moring

Začít od začátku

"Oh my god! That's awful. She must be hurting bad" Drew said. We all nodded in agreement.

"Hey! you guys you need to see this. I don't know what she is doing but it's creepy" Sam said popping out of nowhere. We all followed her to the room. Open the door to find Ace on her knees by the window saying something.

"je te aime maman toujours et pour toujours. je vais vous revoir. je veux que vous sachiez je te aime maman. i volonté et merci pour le papa. mon papa je te aime deux toujours et pour l'éternité."she finished and walked back to her bed. Taking out a necklace I didn't see her have on kissed it laying down on a pillow.

"Uhhh? Honey what was that?" Hex asked

"Daddy! that was a pray to momma and my other daddy." Acelin said. She called him daddy!

"What did you just call me?" Hex asked surprised. I wouldn't blame him

"Daddy?" She said slowly. He couldn't stop himself. He ran to her and hugged her. "Now can I got to bed" we laughed and walked to the door just as Addy. Sam. And Steph got in the bed with her. I walked back to my room and took a shower. Got into bed and laid there.

(2 am in the morning) -six hours later

I been laying here for this long. I can't go to sleep. I here a soft knock on my door. But by the time I got up to answer it. The person walked in. Tiny feet ran over to the bed I looked over and Acelin was standing there with a sad face.

"I had bad dream. Can I stay with you?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up laying her in the bed on my bare chest. She snuggled deeper in my chest and she laid there.

"I lobe you Thomas goodnight" she said closing her eyes.

"My mate said she lobe me" my wolf Alan said with excitement.

"I love you to Ace... I love you too" I said back to her kissing her forehead causing her to blush. I see it by the moonlight. After a little while and I knew she was asleep. I felt my eyes drift close and everything was black.

I woke up with Ace on my chest and my arms around her. There was someone banging on my door someone yelling she's missing and there talking about Acelin. I went to open the door and left Acelin on the bed. I open the door and everybody in the house standing there.

"She's missing!" Sam exclaimed. "She missing Thomas!" She yelled

"No she is not and keep your voice down" I said opening the door for them to she her laying there fast asleep." She came in this morning around two saying she had a bad dream and if she could stay." They nodded and guilt passed all there faces." What yall did?"

"I heard someone knock on my door but I didnt go get it. It was a soft knock and my door was locked so I guess it was her and she couldn't get through" Aaron said

"Me too" Drew and Jace said. I groaned and looked at the girls

" We maybe kinda did feel her leave the bed but I taught she was just moving in the bed I didn't feel her get out technically." Sam said and they all nodded together. I chuckled and went back into my room and they followed. I laid on my bed and Acelin laid her head on my lap. Everyone silently laughed. She stirred in her sleep again.

" abandon" "useless" Noooo! Please not mama!" She screamed. She started panting hard and I realises she was in a dream and it was bad. So I started shaking her to wake her. I shaked her to times and the third she jolted up quickly and got out of the bed and ran out. I jumped up after her. I lost what direction she went and so did everyone else so we sniffed her out. And found her in the Docters room by her mom. She was looking for something.

" What are you doing sweetheart" Sam asked.

Silence

"Ace, baby girl what are you looking for?" Addy asked as she looked up and down her mom. Once she stopped she looked at her arm and then back and forth.

"Oh no! he's coming for me now that mama dead!" She said. I was suddenly most interested

"Honey Who is coming?" Hex asked. With everyone waiting for her answer.

Silence.

"Who is coming Ace?" Sam asked

Silence

"Baby girl who is coming?" Drew asked

Silence. she seem to be in a deep conversation with herself.

"Shortie who coming for you?" Jace asked.

Silence. She still in that conversation.

"Princess? Please answer us who coming for you now that your mama dead" Aaron asked

Silence. You know for a one year old. She has her problems she dealing with I wonder what happen.

"Acelin Ann McCarthy who is coming. We need to know" Steph and Ron said at the same time but they said it really clam. Everybody looked at them because of the name."What? it's her name" Steph said.

Silence. I guess it's my turn. I kneeled on one knee and touched her cheek.

"Ace babe I need you to answer us. who is coming? We need to know who so we can help. Come on please tell us. We need to know so we can protect you" I said. As everyone stares at her. She blinks a couple of times. What she said next made my blood boil.

"Damien Cave..... Damien Is coming for me" she said. And then fell.

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES