A little too much Part 2

No school until April 3rd due to Coronavirus for me. So, to keep me sane, I'm gonna write a second chapter for this oneshot because everyone wants it! It's short, btw.

_____

Byakuya Togami noticed two things once he woke up. One, his clothes were wrinkled, and two, he was not in his dorm. A tremendous pain hit his head, making him groan.

He then noticed that he was hugging something, well, someone. He looked down, and noticed a small brunette still asleep, tiny snores coming from him.

Byakuya held his head for a moment, trying to remember what happened. Then, it hit him. He drank to much, which resulted in Naegi having to bring him to his dorm.

He smiled lightly, still looking at the brunette. His fluffy, soft hair, his tender, warm skin.. His-

He shook his head, trying to get the thoughts out of his head. "God dang it." He mumbled, before slowly, but surely, able to climb out of the bed. Once he did, another wave of nausea passed over him. He held his hands up against his mouth, before running towards the bathroom to puke.

_____

Makoto woke up 20 minutes after, realizing that Byakuya was gone. In a panic, he shot up, as luck would have it, he fell out of his bed. He then noticed a note on the counter across. The brunette walked over slowly, picking it up.

'Dear Naegi, if you're reading this, then it means that I have already left your dorm to return to mine. We do not speak of what happened last night, pleb.

P.S. The kiss was intentional. If you would like to speak about it, meet at my dorm at 7:00 PM tonight. Don't be late.

Love,
Byakuya Togami.'

Makoto blushed, before putting the note back. First, he would get breakfast, and then, go wash his clothes so he didn't make a fool out of himself.

The end.

_____

Naegi meets in his dorm, they kiss again, and then they become wonderful boyfriends. Hope you enjoyed this small aftermath.

The Holy Bible of NaegamiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara