Then mitsuri turned red and was jumping up and down and went to her estate and sleep(obviously).

NOW TO GIYUSHINO!!!💜💙

-(shinobu)" tomioka-san wait up!"
-(giyu)" what do you want kocho?"
-(shinobu)" can you walk me to my room ,please!!"
-(giyu)" kocho you're not a little kid. Go on your own because i still have to rest"
-(shinobu)" tomioka-san why are you so mean? This is why nobody likes you!!"
-(giyu)" im not being mean kocho!" And he ignored the last line on what shinobu said.

-(shinobu)" just walk with me to my room please?!! And i know you heard what i said"
-(giyu)" fine!"
-(shinobu)" yeyyy!!"

As they were walking to go to shinobu's room a question just bubbled up to shinobu's head.

-(shinobu)" tomioka-san do you really love me or are you just playing with me?"
-(giyu)'' why do you ask?"
-(shinobu)" you seemed so distant from me ever sinced you kissed me!"
-(giyu)" i have a lot of things on my head kocho."
-(shinobu)" like???"
-(giyu)" like...you"
-(shinobu)" e-eh?!!" ○/////○

Then shinobu trips and luckily giyu caught her in time and their eyes met. Then giyu helped shinobu to stand and both were so flustered then suddenly giyu holds shinobu's hand.

-(giyu)" im sorry if i was being distant from you kocho. I didn't mean too"
-(shinobu)" its ok tomioka-san because i still love you.
-(giyu)" i love you too kocho!"

Then he looked away, smiling a little bit.

Then they reached at shinobu's room but giyu was tired so shinobu let giyu sleep on the couch. As soon as shinobu fell asleep giyu kissed shinobu on the forehead and slept on the couch.

NOW FOR TANKANA❤💗

Tanjiro and kanao was on the rooftop admiring the stars.

-(kanao)" How beautiful the stars are!"
-(tanjiro)" i know"
-(kanao)" tanjiro you've seem distracted lately, are u ok?"
-(tanjiro)" ye its just that my mother told me that stars are our ancestors looking after us and i know that maybe some of the stars are my family watching over me and nezuko."
-(kanao)" oh..."
-(tanjiro)" are u ok?"
-(kanao)" yep...its just that kanae passed away and i didn't even shed a tear for her."

Then tanjiro hugged kanao who was crying already.

-(tanjiro)" its ok kanao i will be with you even if demons exist. And i know your sister kanae is watching over you."
-(kanao)" thank you tanjiro. I love you!!"
-(tanjiro)" i love you too kanao"

Then tanjiro wiped away kanao's tears and kissed her on the lips and kanao was very happy.

NOW TO INOSUKE THINKING ABOUT AOI💙💙

Inosuke's POV

Why did aoi sneek out of her room? What was she doing in the forest? Ughh...i wish she would tell me where she would go... Nevermind i'll sleep.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Then it was around midnight and inosuke went to aoi's room to play tag with her.

-(inosuke)" aoi? Aoi?!!"

He was screaming for aoi. Then he went out of the estate and everyone was out because of the screaming and inosuke asked where is aoi. They all said they don't know so they head to the northern part of the forest again! They saw her writing a letter but they couldn't read it properly from a far. Then aoi stood up while holding the paper she then head north only to lead them to a temple that was colored with gold, maroon and dark violet and there was a dark violet colored butterfly symbols in the wall after they saw the outside they went inside only to find aoi kneeling before a King and a queen statue and on the wrist of the king and queen they had a butterfly symbol with a circle from its outer and it was already colored dark violet.