♥01♥ A combination you should fear

Начните с самого начала

Unknown to Katsuki and Yuuki, a certain red haired youth was hiding himself from them, keeping an eye on them as their journey continued. The red haired wanted to come out but he kept hesitating at the last moment. "No...I can't. I can't."

They ended up at a small little village called 'Somewhole', a village where everyone got on by farming. The cows were grazing, the sheeps were making noises every now and then, horses galloped alone and in groups, and the chickens could be heard clucking without a care. It's a small and peaceful village. 

"What a wholesome little village~! Master, are we going to rob them for all they have?"

"No, you idiot. We're going to make them give stuff to us willingly." 

"Ooh!" In her head, she was picturing him using brute force and take everything.

However, contrary to what she thought, Katsuki got Yuuki helping the elderly with the farm work. She's ploughing the land with a hoe and she's clearly mad about being forced to do work while the elderly sat by the side watching her plough the land while they eat and drink.

"Is it really okay?" The leader of the village asked Katsuki, feeling a little bad that Yuuki had to do all the work on her own. He could see she was mad about it.

"Heh, hoe's mad." Katsuki turned to the village's leader and he explained his servant will do all the labor for free in exchange for the village to give them a spare place to stay for the time being.
The village's leader was okay with that and he's glad Katsuki was willing to help out instead of robbing them. 

"The guards always comes here and tax the hell out of us. We thought you'd do the same too!"

"Picking on the elderly is like picking on the weak. I don't like that shit." Katsuki sipped on his cup of tea. He looked around the calm and wholesome village and he noticed something was off; himself and Yuuki were the only young people. "Do you not have children of your own or grandchildren?"

The leader was glad Katsuki noticed something was odd, "Our children were taken to prison because we can't pay the tax collectors. They just keep adding on interests at an extortionate rate. If we can't pay up, they'll keep our children and grandchildren imprisoned...!" The leader was clearly upset and angry with the situation at hand but age and time was against him so he and the other elderly couldn't do anything to fight back. 

Katsuki put the cup down, "And where will I find those tax collectors?" 

"They live in Suzu City, it's not too far from here. You can recognize the city when you go past that hill because the church have a gigantic golden bell."

"Alright. Don't do any farm work but prepare dinner for me. You and the others can do that much, right?" 

"I-I suppose. What are you planning, young man?" 

"What a young person would do in this situation." Katsuki walked over to where Yuuki was working, "Oi, you better continue hoeing while I am gone!" 

"Geh?! You're abandoning me?!" Yuuki dropped the hoe and she looked at him crying crocodile tears!

"Idiot! I'm just gonna go on a fucking walk!"

"Great! I don't wanna hoe anymore so I'll walk with you~!" She skipped over to him dramatically only to get facepalmed by him.

"No you're fucking not! You're staying here and continue hoeing!" 

"I don't wanna hoe around anymore!" 

"Tough shit!" 

"Darling, they remind me of us when we were young." An elderly woman said to her husband.
"Yep. Married couples have to bicker about stupid things to stay strong together." He said to his wife.