"You know the routine, what do you want to watch?" it was their plan for when this happens.

"Lucifer" she responded.

"You know you're too young for that."

"And yet we'll watch it any way"

Izuku sieghed, she was right. So they spent the rest of the day watching lucifer. Great show, honestly. But she should not be watching this. Whoever let her watch this needs to grab them some more snacks. Well off he goes. They went to bed calmed down, ready to rest. He really wanted to punch some people. Sadly he had school tomorrow and couldn't be late. One thing he knows, if ever the option arrives we will gladly let her live here permanently. Damn he was mad.

He got up, dressed and went and trained. He came back to the sight of sayuri drinking hot coco. "Couldn't sleep? Or did you wake up early?"

"Early" was all she said. He went to make breakfast.

"I know, it will be hard but you have to go to school today." she squirmed in her seat.

"Only if you promise me that you will watch lucifer with me tonight."

"Deal!" cheap price to pay. They ate and got ready for their respective school.

He left for school, not before setting up a system to check if she actually will go to school. He knew it would be hard, but she's gotta be strong. They will eventually embras how she looked as they grow older, but right now, she is different. And different is scary. He soon arrived at school. He put his shoes up and texted sayuri.

Izuku: you at school?

Sayuri: yeah, hiding in a corner.

Izuku: alright gremln. Make sure I don't feed you after midnight.

Sayuri: LOL

Izuku: have a good day, be strong.

Sayuri: I got it, I got it. Leave long and prosper

Izuku smiled to himself. He was raising the mini me right. After that he put his phone up and freshened up a bit. What? He ran a good distance, thank you very much. The hero course. In the mornings it has basic core classes, like english. The scene is present mic teaching english. On the board were four sentences. 1. The man I respect most is my father. 2. That is the house in which he lived. 3. I will remember the day we met. And 4. Please tell me that all you know.

"Now which one of these sentences is incorrect?" will to me, persaly the first one, I have no respect for that man. I have no connection to the second one. The third is a pretty good likelihood, I will remember the day we finally meet. And the last one is grammatically incorrect. "Look alive people" most of the class were thinking how boring it was. "Momo?" she rose her hand to answer the question.

"Number 4 is incorrect...." Next was lunch. It was outstanding to him that even the lunch man was a hero. Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida where eating together.

"Rise is the perfect comfort food, isn't it?" lunch rush said.

"I have to say steam buns, sir. '' Izuku responded. His second favorite food.

"Will, that's alright.'' They finished their lunch and went back to class. Everyone was bursting with excitement. Finally in the afternoons, Hero Basic training!

"I AM HERE!" all night arrives at the 1-A door. Izuku hearing the man turned to face him. Excitement on his face, even in china he was still a big deal. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" PHHHHTTT

"WOW! I can't believe it really Is All Might!" a blonde haired boy with a black streak bolt to it. Other voices of excitement were heard.

"So he is a teacher! This year will be totally awesome!" a spiky red head said.