Epilogue

The fans reactions when Louis changed is name were violent. Within ten minutes his name was trending worldwide, and then five minutes later so was Harry's.

Joel Medina (@J_Oel)
TOMMO WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Emmy <3 (@harrycurlsssx)
WHO THE HELL IS LOUIS TOMLINSON

Bravery (@Harrystagram)
L-O-U-I-S T-O-M-L-I-N-S-O-N

Gayyay (@blue_moon1Dx)
NO LONGER TORRY, IT'S LARRY BITCHES

Pauline Claudette (@PC_grey)
His name is Louis! So adorable!

Sally Thorn (@Sydney_22)
@TheTommo Loouuiiisss, how do you pronounce your name??

Isabelle (@potterhead_1D)
Harry and Louis. Louis and Harry. I ship it.

Stanley Lucas (@Stanley_Lucas)
THE FUCKING FUCK I KNOW THAT GUY. YOU ARE SO DEAD LOU

Harry Styles (@Harry_Styles)
@Sydney_22 It's Louie not Lewis :) don't pronounce the s x

When they tweeted pictures to each other, it was mad. When people got to see Louis at the airport and they kissed... it was a fucking warzone.

Birdcage <3 (@himynameis)
OMFG THEY KISSED

Erin McDonald (@amy_mc)
LOUIS IS ADORABLE

Emma Olsen (@Backyard_firework)
HOLY FUCK HARRY'S BF IS HOT

Larry is the new deal (@torry_nr1)
HE'S SHOOORT

Harry loves Louis (@gayshipslips)
THEY KISSED?!?!?! OMG I NEED SEXTAPE

Emelie Spring (@autumnleaves)
BUT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE :o

Maria Bunjaku (@whoreforzayn)
They look so cute together!

Tina Jacobs (@17black_hazza)
But Harry has to bend his head down to kiss him. feels :''((

---

Their first outing together was going to be in the city. Louis was bouncing in his seat throughout the whole car ride, nervous and understatement. After the first pictures of them together were posted (them hugging at the airport, kissing in the airport, holding hands in the airport, leaving the airport, getting in a car at the airport...basically everything they did at the airport), Harry had announced Louis' name in a smaller interview. Louis liked that a lot. Harry hadn't announced anything in the German interview, seeing as Louis hadn't called on time. Honestly it felt a lot better to make it less of a big deal.
The paps hadn't had a chance at getting a shot at Louis either. They were banned from university grounds, they had no clue of where he lived (surprisingly no one who knew from school had sold him out yet, emphasize on the 'yet') and they didn't know his work address either. Louis hadn't been to work yet. Leonard had understood and he was off work for three weeks forward, until things had calmed down a bit more.
Louis had been to Uni though, and the first time stepping into the classroom he felt as if he'd come naked. In reality he'd come early, hoodie up and Duncan had let him in the classroom before everybody else so he could disappear in the background before the rest arrived. Professor Duncan had just smirked at him and Louis had rolled his eyes.
As for his friends reactions though... they were quite reasonable. When Stan had arrived he'd practically jumped him, and Louis' chances of hiding had been pretty much taken away.

"LOUIS YOU BASTARD!" Stan had yelled, crashing into him. Emily hadn't been far behind. "You weren't fucking joking around about shagging Harry Styles in the back of a car, were you! You fucking jackass!"