Because it's you

Zayn Malik (@zaynmalik)
So proud of my boy! :D x

Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne)
I love you man! It's really cool to have you as one of my best friends @Harry_Styles

Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran)
Proud @Harry_Styles

Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)
And that's why we're never getting back together! Lol :D

Gemma Styles (@GemmaAnneStyles)
@Harry_Styles Proud of you little brother XX

Tyler Oakley (@TylerOakley)
@Harry_Styles Welcome out. Now shall I teach you some things...?

Troye Sivan (@TroyeSivan)
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Troye Sivan (@TroyeSivan)
I HAVE A SHOT

---

"I've never been so scared in my entire life," Harry said as they hurried towards the store, five days after Harry revealed being bisexual. The headlines in hundreds of articles were all something like "HARRY STYLES, CASANOVA AND WOMANIZER REVEALS – I'M BISEXUAL", and Louis wanted stab something every time he saw a paper. But that wasn't the point right now. Right now the task was to get in unseen and then they would probably be good to go.

"Is that why we're doing this eight in the morning on a Thursday?" Louis asked.

"Yes it is," Harry answered and grabbed hold of Louis' arm and practically dragged him the last feet into the store. Their first real outing together was at Tesco. Most people didn't do their weekly shopping on a Thursday eight in the morning, which was something they were counting heavily on. The thing was, they wanted to be out together, but they were scared little shits and honestly the faster this went the better.
It was early, which meant they weren't exactly looking their finest. With just-fucked-and-slept hair, Louis was dressed in sweats and Uggs, while of course Harry looked incredible without even trying. He had stuffed his pretty legs in black, clingy jeans and a purple hoodie covered his torso, and his messy hair was hidden under a white beanie. He had pulled up the hoodie over his head and Louis loved the small curls that stuck out from under the hat. Perfect little shit.
Harry grabbed a shopping cart and Louis raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty broke. How much food do you think I'm actually going to get?" He was planning on bread, milk and 3minute noodles.

"Nonsense," Harry waved him off. "I can pay for food."

"You cannot!" Louis protested. Harry was not paying for anything that wasn't for himself.

"Lou, I know what you're thinking now, but I practically live at your flat anyway. It's not paying for you, it's paying for us," Harry explained as he started pushing the cart down the first isle.

"Fine, we're splitting it," Louis decided.

"You pay rent though," Harry said.

"Yes, I do. Because I live there."

"I do too!" Harry said. "Kind of. And I need to contribute in some way too."

"You clean!" Louis exclaimed. "That is more than enough." The flat had never looked better, honestly.

"You pay rent. I pay food," Harry decided and Louis let it slide, he'd get his way in the end anyway. There weren't many people in the shop as predicted, and Harry looked like he was having the time of his life. Louis didn't understand how something like shopping for groceries could be so exciting. He was literally jumping around, trying to sneak different articles and products into the cart when Louis wasn't looking. Louis continuingly found things in there that they were not supposed to buy and he just as sneakily put them back.