𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮?

(Y/N)!(Y/N!munkustrap yelled as he looked worried.i opened my eyes to see munkustrap sitting on a bed.i have been waiting for you to wake up (y/n)!you suddenly passed out as you were eating.oh how embarrassing that must have been!i passed out in front of him.i'm sorry about that!don't be,it's not your fault you passed out!he laughed and stood up.you rest here and i'll be right back he said.okay!i assume i was right about munkustrap being nice i thought.i wonder what the other cats do.i sat up and waited for him to come back.he came back and said well i have to go now (y/n).oh that's fine j said as i stood up and started fixing the bed.he held my paw and said you can go with me if you want.i smiled and said i'll go with you!i hoped you would say that.well let's go he said as he walked out of the room.i followed him outside.rum tum tugger walked towards me.hey munkustrap can i talk to her alone?if she wants you too he said.i guess it will be fine i said.we walked to a corner and he put his paw on my shoulder.i'm sorry for what i did earlier angel.i realized that i was acting rude.it's alright!i accept your apology.perfect!i guess i'll see you later then!i guess you will i said.he purred and walked away.i went to munkustrap and held his paw.he smiled and we continued walking.it was awkward and silent as we walked.i looked up at munkustrap and he looked at me too.he pet me and i purred.did i just purr?!yes,i guess you like getting pet he said as he laughed. i guess i do!what about you?i have no idea he said as we continued walking.well here we are!okay.do you mind waiting here for a bit?no.here i brought you these cookies in case you get hungry.thanks!he put the bag next to me.as he bent down a bit i pet him.he purred.he stood up and said why did you do that?i just wanted to see if you purred.he purred on me and said what a sweet kitten.i blushed and pet him again.munkustrap!someone called him and he said goodbye to me.i took the bag and took a cookie out.it smelled good.i took a bite out of it and it was delicious!i took another bite and sat down on the floor.i wonder what the cats would be doing.anyways i should wait for munkustrap.i think i like him..!