Smackdown's Road #1

Pyro blasts as Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves, and Byron Saxton welcome us. 

Mauro: Elimination Chamber was chaotic with this Smackdown likely following the path! We hear from the new #1 contender for Stone Cold's World Heavyweight Championship, AJ Styles. 

Byron: Plus the Smackdown's about to get the smoke as The Smackdown Tag Team Champions are here tonight! 

Corey: And Gods most glorious creation Mandy Rose will address what happened between her and Sonya Deville at Elimination Chamber. Have a look. 

*The Elimination Chamber logo flashes over. A Replay is shown :* 

-Mandy is seen getting rolled up in a non title match by Dana Brooke. 

Byron: Mandy was giving Sonya orders and just like that Dana capitalized!

Corey: Those were orders Sonya should have followed quicker, and it's BECAUSE of Sonya that Mandy lost. 

Byron: Corey you were RIGHT NEXT TO ME for what happened post match. 

-Mandy slapping Sonya and getting in her face is shown. 

Corey: Sonya was holding Mandy back as Mandy realized Sonya was never her frie—

Byron: NO, Mandy slapped Sonya because she didn't kiss her ass, that's why. 

Mauro: *shocked* Byron. 

*Replay ends as the Elimination Chamber Logo flashes over* 

Byron: I wish the best for Sonya, because being Mandy's lackey wasn't helping her at all. 

Corey: Your Tom's lackey and always have been. 

Byron: I'm sick of your crap Corey! 

Corey: My necks all healed up if you wanna go! I'll tap you out in a few seconds—

Mauro: GUYS, JUST STOP SO WE CAN MOVE ON!!...I see what Tom goes through now...

Maaaandy....

Golden Goddess Plays

Mandy walks out with the Smackdown Women's Championship around her waist. 

Mauro: Mandy Rose won that title in a Fatal 4 Way AT Fatal 4 Way after a lucky rollup on Dana Brooke, who rolled HER up at Elimination Chamber. 

Byron: Things are going full circle!

Corey: So like the full circle I see on your head? 

Mauro: Corey throwing shots like Mandy threw away Fire and Desire. 

Mandy enters the ring and grabs a mic. 

Mandy: I never needed Sonya Deville to stay relevant. I just had me...and life's still great, deadweights been tossed, I'm with Dolph, Otis is done creeping on me, and I'm still Smackdown's goddess—

Respectful by CFO$ Plays 

Dana comes out with a mic. 

Dana: You aren't going to be Smackdown's "goddess" for long...you just won the title and you couldn't even win a non-title match. 

Mandy: Dana, honey, you don't come to me for losses with YOUR track record. 

Byron: That disgusting superiority complex...

Dana: I may not have the best track record around here in the ring but I'm not a conniving BITCH like you. 

The crowd gives a "ooooh"