Will you be my girlfriend?

Little Things came out and I've listened to the song for God knows how many times. IT'S SO FREAKING PERFECT AND RELATABLE. Man I LOVE Ed and the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah's POV~

Stretching, I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and laughed, my hair was sticking up everywhere, it's so good to laugh. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush Liam got me last week, I washed my face and then left the bathroom, going to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, I found everyone else there eating already, well there goes my plan on making a big breakfast.

Louis handed me a plate" good morning, Sarah."

I smiled" morning Lou, sleep well?"

He turned to Eleanor and back at me with a big smile on his face" yup, best sleep in weeks."

I laughed and got food, I took a sit next to Niall" how did you sleep, Ni?"

He gulped down his food" it was okay, Liam owes me a dance though." He fake pout.

Liam ruffled up his hair" don't worry, I'll make it up to you next time." Niall smiled and continued eating. Liam sat down next to me, smiling my away as I felt his hand take mine in his.

Everyone was now sitting at the table and I looked" I'm sorry about last night, about my parents, about...everything."

"It's okay, you sounded great last night by the way." Said Perrie.

I smiled" thank you, but I'm nothing compared to you."

She smiled" thanks, be a little more confident in yourself." The doorbell rang and Paul went to answer it.

"WHERE'S THAT LUCKY BITCH?!" I laughed upon hearing Gaby's voice. Gaby stood in front of me, she slammed a newspaper on the table with me in Liam's arms" you got to look all hot while I was stuck in school with all those hormonal bastards and you didn't even bother to call me? What the hell?"

I touched her shoulder" hey, remember when you were absent for like the whole week?" She stayed silent. "Well I only missed one day, so be quiet."

She groaned" fine, why were you crying? Please don't tell me they made you cry about your tattoos?"

"You have tattoos?" Asked Niall.

I nodded" yeah, I have three." I took off the shirt and turned to my side.

On my right hip, I have a tattoo that says" Live Life Loving. Live Life Without Regretting." It was in French and cursive script. On my right rib cage I have"Still Surviving" in cursive script. Then lifted up my right hand, I have five leopard spots tattooed on my hand that met my knuckles.

I put the shirt back on" their not much like the ones you guys have. I told them I wasn't going to Juilliard and that I wanted to be a writer, I didn't want to say anything because I was scared."

She frowned" like I said, why don't you come and stay with me until the end of the school year which is a month and a half."

I shook my head" as much I would like to, but you know it would only make things worse for all of us. Anyway, I want to go dancing tonight or if you got my surprise ready?"

Gaby smiled" oh yeah, I think he's gonna like it. What are you wearing? What time are you going?" She rambled.

I laughed" I think I'll go home in about an hour to get ready and come back to get him. I'm so excited, this is like the first time I want someone to really like me."

Gaby playfully slapped me" he's a fool not to like you in the first place." I smiled and hugged her, I don't know what I would do without Gaby.

I pulled away and faced Liam" be ready in two hours, I'll pick you up. Wear something comfortable, bring extra clothes." I kissed him gently on the lips and pulled away, waving goodbye" see you guys later." I left with Gaby.