Late Night Tears (Alt) {Part 2}

***Ashton's POV***

I tried not to panic as I stared at the door, hoping Y/N would walk back through the door and come back to me. To her family. After an hour, I heard a whimpering noise come from the nursery and knew Rian was awake and hungry.

I glanced back at the door before shakily standing up, and walking toward the nursery. Rian let out a loud whine as soon as he saw me get near the crib.

"Hey Rian." I whispered while gently picking him up. I cradled him in my arms and started to rock him, trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry buddy. She'll be back. I know she will." I walked into the kitchen to find Rian a bottle so I could feed him. I opened the fridge and looked around before seeing there was only one bottle left.

"Shit." I cursed as I picked the bottle up. Rian had to eat every 2 hours, and since this was the last bottle that meant I had to pray Y/N would come back before then.

I sighed and put the bottle into a cup of warm water to warm it up. "Shhhh just wait a few more seconds Ri, just a few more seconds." I said as Rian started to scream from hunger.

I took the bottle out and tested it on my arm before giving him the bottle. I watched him carefully as he sucked on the bottle, knowing as soon as he was done, I had only a small window of time to find Y/N.

As soon as he finished he instantly fell asleep, making me smile slightly before taking him to put him in his carrier. I went and grabbed Rian's diaper bag and then grabbed Y/N's nursing bag, just in case.

"Ok bud. Let's go find your mum yea?"I quietly spoke to Rian as I put him into the backseat before getting into the car, and pulling out of the driveway.

I drove around the blocks near our home,trying to see some sign of her. After an hour of looking I started to hyperventilate.

Where was she?

Is she safe?

Did she really get that far?

Did she really plan on leaving for good?

I pulled over next to the curb and rested my head on the steering wheel, trying to steady my breathing. I shakily grabbed my phone and dialed the first person I thought of.

"Ash? Do you have late night feeding shift again? Because I told you, I need my sleep. Just because you have to be up at 1:30 in the morning, doesn't mean you need to call someone and wake them up." Calum groggily said, referencing the one time I called him when I was feeding Rian at 3am.

I sat there silently, trying to decide how to tell Calum what was going on and how I needed help. "Dude is everything ok?" Calum asked, sounding more awake and alert since I was being so quiet.

"Sheleft Cal." I choked out.

"She left us.....She left me."