Epilogue

(Four years later. They're 20 now)

Shinsou POV:

If you had told me four years ago that I would fall in love with an electric blonde idiot, I would have tried to brainwash you into telling me the truth.

But now, after four years of dating Denki, I can't believe I felt anything but love for this man.

"Denki, hurry up!" I fidgeted with the small box in my pocket.

"I'm coming, Hitoshi!" Denki ran out of our house and jumped into the passenger seat of my car with a picnic basket in his lap.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Hey sleepyhead." He joked.

As I pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the park, Denki reached over and ruffled my hair. "Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked me. "You've looked exhausted all day."

"Not really." I parked and walked around the car to open Denki's door. I pulled him over to a bench decorated with sunflowers and lilacs. "I was too busy planning this."

"Wow, this is beautiful!" Denki smiled, looking around at the little area I had decorated.

A small fountain had pastel yellow and purple fabric draped around the edge, and small candles floated in it. They glowed brightly against the dark reflection of the night sky.

Mina, Sero, Jirou, Kirishima and Bakugou all sat around the fountain. Mina pulled out a camera  and prepared it.

"What are you guys doing here?" Denki looked at all of our friends.

I got on one knee.

Everyone at the fountain grinned and Denki looked back at me. He slapped his hands over his mouth and his eyes welled up.

"Denki Kaminari," I started. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my husband?"

I pulled out the little box and opened it. I took out the ring, silver with tiny diamonds embedded around the outside.

"Yes!" Denki let me put the ring on his finger and pulled me up into a sweet kiss.

I picked him up and twirled him around, causing both of us to laugh.

"I love you so much!" Denki hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." I put Denki down and kissed his forehead.

I heard a squeaking noise from the fountain and looked over. Mina wiped her eyes. "That was so cute."

I grinned. "Did you get any good pictures?"

"Yep!" Mina came over to show us. I was still hugging Denki.

See? I guess you never really expect the best things. Go live life to the fullest and find someone that makes you happy. Do what I did, and let yourself fall. Because there will always be someone at the bottom to catch you.

The End.

(452 words)

vote if you liked it pls <3

-ash