Chapter: 2

Claude's POV

The visit was a success, and my master is upstairs. After bringing the dishes to the kitchen, I left them with Hannah, and the triplets to deal with. I on the other hand had more important business. Tending my master. I stopped at his door taking a deep breath. I am about to change my young master and that is it, it means nothing... Slowly I raise my hand and knock the door three times.
"Master." I say before opening the door.
My master however appeared to have other plans apparently. He was already undressed, even his underwear were off. he was lying on his stomach on the bed, kicking his legs like a child. I took a deep breath in and but my lip trying not to blush. hoping he wouldn't notice.

Alois POV

I seen the way Claude looked down at me just then. Was he starting to feel something, it's honestly what I hope which is the only reason why I was doing this. I slowly pushed my self up onto my knees making sure to keep eye contact with him, before lying against the headboard of my bed. Slowly I run my hand down my body, biting my lip and stopping just before my member. I noticed Claude's eyes move slightly showing he was paying attention.
"M-master" he picks up my nightgown and walks over to me. I slowly move my hand back down but blush when I realise my members beginning to harden. I can't take it anymore and I lunge for Claude's tie, almost chocking him as I pull him on top of me. He was leaning over me by now breathing quite shakily. I had to make a move soon, before he tries to pull away!
Slowly leaving up I placed a kiss onto his soft, warm lips. instantly he moved putting his one leg in between mine. He leans down closer, his leg stroking my member causing me to let out a moan in pleasure.

Claude's POV

My masters moan only enticed me me more, I leaned in planting a soft kiss on his lips before gently biting his bottom lip asking for access which he gladly agreed to. my tongue slowly made it's way into his mouth, earning a small moan. I slide my hand down to his already hardened member, and stroke at the tip before pumping it, slowly at first but gradually getting faster, I could see the pleasure in my masters eyes, and hear it in his moans which I had to cover up with a kiss. "C-Claude!" He whimpers calling my name before biting his lip. "I-I think I'm going to--" he cut himself off with a moan as he finally burst. breathing hard he lay there looking up at me. I pull out a napkin and clean up the warm liquid on my masters stomach. before reaching for the nightgown and pulling it over his arms.
I tuck him into bed and bow before walking out.

Alois POV

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad, I finally had what I has been longing for so many years, but yet he just left. I lie there still breathing hard and turn onto my side hugging my pillow, closing my eyes and falling asleep.