Chapter 23

Avery POV

The Lopez Home 8:00 pm

I'm currently 7 months pregnant with our 4th child anyways we are in the middle of remodeling Landon room Lexie and Riley share a bedroom because they are still little , Colby and I are sleeping in the other living room upstairs cause our bedroom is under repair thanks to a water leak.

Colby: "Baby"

Me: "I'm in our temporary bedroom love"

He walks in and sits down beside me

Me: "What's on your mind my love"

Colby: "I think we need to move into a rental house condo or something till this remodel is done because the workers keep running into to more issues and now the roof is leaking and your about to give birth and I can't have my wife and babies in a nightmare like this"'

Me: "Whatever you want to do my love me and the babies will support you are you wanting a rental house or condo for all of us"

Colby: "Are we gonna find a rental house in time before your due date"

Me: "My mom has one on the market right now it has it has plenty of room a master bedroom for us a bedroom for Landon and one for Lexie and Riley to share since they like to share a room and then one for baby bear in my tummy *giggles*

Colby: "I'll call her you just rest okay"

Me: "Yes my love"

I laid down to rest while he calls my mom just hoping that we can get moved and settled in before baby Lopez #4 makes his or her debut.

Uh oh struggles for Avery and Colby will they be able to move before Avery gives birth do they move into a rental house or a condo to their house is fixed?

Stay Tuned 😉❤️

Enjoy -D 🙂❤️