•𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐚•

Location: Tokyo
Time: around 1:00 PM

Lia's pov
It's been almost a year since when I left Seoul for come living in Tokyo. I remember feeling lost the first time I visited Shibuya , the air was fresh and the lights all around me were so pretty and colourful. Even if I saw almost every part of the city ,Shibuya remains my favourite.
So I'm here again fot taking some shots and maybe buy some new clothes. I hear a notification from my phone :
"@yejihwang : Hi, I'm Hwang Yeji..."
A lot of models wannabe text me everyday but I usually discard the majority of them. You're wondering why? Because ,for me,a model doesn't just have to be pretty, she's to be unique. She's to have that special aura and confidence and lots of girls don't have this qualities.
I take a look at Yeji's profile.
"She's pretty and really confident too" I think. She was very pretty, she had confidence , and she had that beautiful mysterious aura. I text her back :

@yejihwang
Hi,I'm Hwang Yeji♡
I really love your photos and I'm wondering if we could make a shooting together one day. I will obviously pay you as much as you want. Let me know ♡

@choilia.ph
Hello missYeji , I'd like to make a shooting with you,you seem a really good model. I live in Tokyo and here there are some beautiful places where you would be perfect to model in. Obviously if you can't come in Japan , I'll come to you.
I also wanted to tell you that you don't have to pay me , it would be a pleasure to have you as my model .

I'm not good with words but I tried to write everything I needed her to know in the more kind way I could.
I walk down the street for a little and then enter in a fancy restaurant for lunch. I'm a regular customer here.
"Miss Jisu , it's always nice to see her again" It's Koji , my favourite waiter. He's such a lovely guy , he always smiles at me and he even drives me home sometimes when it's too late. I think he's got feelings for me ,but I don't care about boys now : I'm focused on my carrier.
I sit at my usual table and wait Yeji to answer me.