II. Reunion with The Witch

Start from the beginning

"An introduction before the episode starts." Madara said.

"Re: Life in a different world from zero?" Rem asked.

"That's right. It's the name of Subaru's adventure in your world, or shall we say, his story for everyone." Katsuki said.

"Start from zero? I can't understand a thing here!" Felt said.

"Then understand it by watching the show you little brat!" Inosuke yelled.

"Yikes!" Felt cried.

"That dark hand at the end is really going to be a bothersome one for Subaru." Ricardo said.

"Those damn witches..." Ram uttered.

"Could someone just treat me a little nicer? Why was I even... summoned to this world?" Subaru asked while he gets tired from chasing the girl and now is back on the place where he'll meet the thugs.

"What are you babbling about?" The little thug asked.

"Oh come on, not again!" Mimi said.

"Just why these morons keep coming back after all?" Hetaro asked.

"I hate those guys." Tivey said.

"If you don't wanna get hurt, cough up whatever you've got!" The thug with the knife said.

"Would you stop it already?! No one is this damn persistent!" Subaru yelled.

"You think you can mouth off to us?" The thug asked as he draws his knife.

"You're in my way! I have somewhere I have to go!" Subaru angrily said while walking oast through them but unfortunately, he was accidentally stabbed once again and he fell down on the ground.

"Man, now you've done it." The bigger thug said.

"No!!" Emilia cried.

"Please! Stop showing us the deaths of Subaru! I can't take it anymore!" Rem added.

"Eh? He just died accidentally. That isn't a horrible one." Kadomon said.

"You can easily say that because you're not in his situation, understand?!" Rem said.

"Oh fine, fine. Jeez, such as overreacting girls." Kadomon said.

"Hey, you merchant crap! Want to see death for a moment?" Katsuki asked in a deep voice.

"N-No! Please forgive me for my rudeness!!" Kadomon cried.

"Katsuki! Don't abuse your powers of being a god here, or I'll strip it in front of everyone!" Madara warned.

"Yeah, yeah!" Katsuki said.

"You stabbed him?" The bigger thug asked.

'You've gotta be kidding me... It hurts... It hurts...'

"N-No! He walked right into my blade!" The thug replied. Subaru's wound now got worse after the smaller thug did something to him.

"What are you doing?" The bigger thug asked.

"Well, no sense in wasting it. Take anything on him that's worth selling!" The smaller thug said.

"Whoa, wait! The guards will be here any second!" The bigger thug said. Subaru glanced at his food and noticed that it is still there.

'But Old Man Rom ate those. How? C-Could... this be...' Subaru thought.

"Run! We're in trouble!" The thug said and now ran away from the place. Subaru now woke up once again in front of the merchant.