Chapter 6

Riley

"I'm not eating them" I said sternly pushing the plate away from me. Kaden just finished making me me some chocolate-chip pancakes and they look and smell so good with my rumbling stomach. But I'm not eating them because I do not trust him.

"Why the hell not!?" Kaden yelled making me flinch. Is he mentally challenged? Of course I'm not gonna eat something my kidnapper made

"Because you probably poisoned them or something! You'll knock me out and eat me!" I yelled

Is eyes glazed over to a scary pitch black, and I immediately became terrified.

"I would never hurt you Riley, never" he growled, literally.

I acted annoyed but deep, deep down a tiny feeling of safety occurred

"Yeah right! One of your "friends" tackled me to the ground yesterday" a low growl erupted from his chest "you won't be seeing him anytime soon" I gulped looking down

"Look, please just eat them. I'll take a bite of them first if it makes you feel better" he smiled. I nodded in approval. I hope he poisons himself and dies.

He dragged the plate closer to him and cut the edge of one them, then he shoved into his mouth and smiled while chewing. Once he swallowed I glared at him. But a tiny feeling of relief was in my stomach making it hard to feel anger toward his survival.

"Whatever" I grumbled under my breath while slowly pulling my delicous-looking plate in front of me. I hesitantly cut a small peice and popped it into my mouth. They taste better than they smell, and I even let it just sit in my mouth for a moment to let the goodness of it to savour my taste buds.

I looked up at kaden who was smirking in triumph. I glared at him again but took another bite anyway.

When my stomach was finally satisfied, kaden grabbed my arm and led me up the stairs. As we were walking up I couldn't help but stair at his butt- oh come on trust me if you got a chance to look at kadens butt you would, I mean look at his face for god sake. What am I saying? He is a werewolf, he took away my life. And I still wasn't 100℅ sure why he wanted me in the first place.

When we got to the top of the stairs kaden pulled me into a bright room that looked to be an office. In the corner was a huge bookshelf filled with heaps of really big books, at the back wall was a long rectangular window with wooden blinds that are currently open. The desk was wooden, in kind a rainbow shape with 2 spinning chairs on opposite sides. The desk was empty apart from a stack of papers and an empty mug.

I sat down on the chair closest to the door, while kaden sat on the opposite chair.

"So I suppose you have some questions you want answered.." He began looking straight into my eyes. I never really noticed how beautiful his eyes were, they were a georgous sparkly blue, and they were slightly brimmed with a light green around the edges. I nodded, even though I wasn't even sure I wanted to know.

"Well first of all, we'll start with the basics. Werewolf's have been around for millenniums, they are structured into groups called 'packs'. Every pack has a leader, they are called the alphas. Every pack member respects and listens to there alpha because he is like their king. The pack also has a queen, which is the alphas mate. But she is called Luna, and she too is greatly respected and trusted by every pack member. Alphas have a second in command, and they are called betas." He said still staring at me. I had no idea what to think so I just faintly nodded, but I fully understood everything he just told me because surprisingly I was interested.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked finally looking away. While I was thinking I only just noticed the pictures that were lining the walls, they were all the same, yet different. One of them was a georgous white wolf with sparkling gold eyes, the wolf seemed to be staring at me. There was another picture of a big grey wolf with a sphere going through its back by an Indian who was laughing, there was another picture of a black wolf running after another grey wolf, but its hard to explain because I could just tell that he wasn't trying to harm the other wolf. It was quite beautiful. And there was heaps more of different werewolves and wars.