Chapter 5: Willy's P.O.V

( I Probably will do more chapters or parts of Chapters with Willy's P.O.V, I am sorry if Willy seems to OC in this. I am trying my best to make sure he doesn't sound to oc. This Chapter will probably be short like the last one.)

     As we got into the elevator, I couldn't help but stare at (y/n) she just looked so perfect, her (h/l) (h/c) looked so perfect. When the elevator went to the side she fell, I caught her, luckily. I stared in to her eyes, her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Thanks" she smiled at me, I smiled back but couldn't help be keep staring into her eyes. Everything seemed to disappear at that moment, I was lost in her beautiful eyes. I could see her and i getting married in the future, having a family of our own. That would be amazing! I want to be with her, I want her. I like her. 

              At that moment I wanted to tell her, I wanted to tell her how I felt..How did I feel? I felt amazing around her, I feel like I am complete, like I found my soulmate..maybe she is my soulmate. I wanna tell her, but not around Charlie and (Y/S/N). That would be to weird. What if she didn't feel the same though? I still should tell her just in case.. Life would be perfect with her in it. I would love her until I die, even after death I will love her. I want her in my life, after today, she could just walk out of my life forever! i can't let that. Maybe I could..could what? I don't have a plan. I didn't think I would fall in love with (Y/N). I can't believe I did, but it just feels so right. I need to think of something and fast, I just love this girl I am holding right not. I wonder if she thinks I am weird. 

       "Willy, what room are we going to?" asked Charlie, once he started talking it snapped me out of my thoughts I helped (y/n) up "Thanks" she said again, I smiled and nodded I turned to her sister "(Y/S/N), how about you pick room" i smiled, she nodded and picked a room. I came glanced at (Y/N). She is just so beautiful, I like her, I love. Willy thought.