She is definitely intelligent; she looks simple and beautiful. Tall, brown with beautiful curly hair and she carries herself so well.

Something just had me stare back at this girl. She just stared back at me, when I shook her hand, her small hands were hard, I did not see any excitement in her face to meet me like all other girls do.

Maybe, she does not know me yet. What's with her perfume, it is so sweet and very unfamiliar, and she is a natural. She looks smart and confident, that natural brown beauty with heavily deep dimples was affecting me and my eyes could not tear away from her face.

How I have not seen her before. I need to know more about her. Charlotte has never introduced us; she never talks about Nancy. Anyways, hey! why the sudden interest, she is not my type even it has to be the last girl on the planet.

Nancy

I made myself walk down the stage and set at my seat, feeling hot and sweaty as if I have had run thousands of miles to get here. Harry held my hand and whispered, hey it's okay. As I look up at the stage, I saw Jonathan looking at me and I turned my face to see Harry.

The next item was mine and Harry's, we were doing a romantic number from Bollywood songs, I had to change into a white dress for this dance. We entered the stage on pin drop silence and then as the item started, we rocked the stage, cheers and hoots were deafening and was quite a show.

Every time I moved my body on stage, I stole a look at Jonathan, I could see his eyes on us. That night we made more friends and people actually liked the item. After the dance item there were few more items performed by other students.

I continued to sit with Harry and Julie, strangely every time, I stole a glance at Jonathan, our eyes locked. He walked across to Charlotte and Janice and pointed towards me, they looked and then got engaged with other students.

Finally, I saw Aunt Mary walk towards us, she hugged me and she had tears in her eyes, I hugged her back and stepped back, incidentally bumped onto Jonathan, who just came and stood behind me.

In his deep voice, he said Marylin, you're here, Aunt Mary told him, Nancy invited me to come, since her dad was not able to make it so she insisted me to come. Jonathan replied, that's okay Marylin, I must say Nancy has done very well for the first-year student and her dad must be proud of her.

He turned towards me, his head hovering over me, looking down and I was looking up at him, he was like a giant tempering over me, he said once again congratulation, I am Jonathan, living next to Uncle Sam's house.

He muttered surprising no one introduced you to the family. He offered, are you, looking at Marylin, ready to go home now, I am leaving in 15 minutes, Harry quickly came to my side and said, she has come with us and we will hang out for a while and will go with mum.

He gave a brief node to Harry, but his eyes were on Harry's hands which were on my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable with this look. Anyways, this was just a one-off meet. Julie came to my side and said, I have never come across time, when Jonathan or anybody has offered us any transport. I am not saying they are not good people, but there is always a fine line between the rich and the poor.

Next Morning, it was a beautiful Saturday, as we sat to eat breakfast, the doorbell rang, Aunt Mary went to open the door, heard Jonathan's voice, asking for tea from Marylin. He moved in the house, and goes upstairs, after a while he asked about me, have not seen Nancy, has she gone somewhere, Aunt replied no, she is having her tea with us, he asked which room she has been allocated, aunt told him that I am currently staying with them in the quarters until Uncle Sam comes, she does not know which room to give.