Something In The Rain

Another awesome drama based on the age gap theme. Both the lead actors are such good looking people that it's difficult to take your eyes off. Beautifully woven storyline and intricate relations between characters is the speciality of this drama. I just love the couple♥️ they are the most unlikely ones to romance each other. The other titles of the drama goes like "Pretty Noona who buys me food" "Pretty sister who treats me to meal" . I know the title is absurd and taboo. But there is nothing absurd or taboo in the storyline. After watching the first two episode itself I began rooting for them. Both of them are  cute and irresistable. This drama like the previous one leaves a message that age just a number when you truly want the person in your life. It also shows valuable lessons regarding abuse both physical and emotional and indirectly declares that no-one has the right to hurt you . Self Love above all. Another must watch just for the deviation from the age old kdrama storylines and splendid acting and awesome story line.

"I learned that love is about giving your all to that one special person to the best of your abilities"♥️

Rating - 8.5/10

Available on Netflix