Long Time No See

Börja om från början

"I'd rather be losing weight than my grades" I shrugged, knowing my habits were unhealthy but I needed to pass these classes to get a decent degree.

"I'd rather you be healthy then fainting from malnutrition" She pinched my side making me jump.

"Ow, fine, I'll try to multitask" I sighed and scooted a bit away from her.

after that, we mostly walked in silence until we reached the main building of our university, we had to pass the field usually used as practice for our outdoor sports teams, it seems like the soccer team got there first, since we had nothing better to do we decided to watch them for a while, Yuri leaned on me for warmth as we sat at the top of the bleachers. I narrowed at my eyes at the players, something felt different about them this year but I couldn't think of what it was, it definitely wasn't new uniforms as they haven't been updated since before I was born, they were just... playing better?

"Oh yeah, they got a new player, some exchange student that was supposed to help them win this season" Yuri commented, probably seeing I was confused.

"New player huh? well if he's already making a difference then I'm sure something is going to happen" I leaned on the seat behind me and shoved my hands in my hoodie pocket.

As we watched I started to space out, thinking about whatever until I heard a muffled yell that sounded like Yuri before I was smacked out my daze, literally.

After I came to when I very quickly blacked out I could see the soccer team surrounding me along with Yuri with a warm liquid running down my nose like a faucet, one of the players was holding the ball nervously and also like he was about to puke, another was kneeling next to me I assume to make sure I was okay, "Hey, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Uhhh, three" I croaked, my throat suddenly dry.

"Yeah he should be fine, someone hand him a towel before we have to really get worried" He said, standing up.

I touched my upper lip and saw blood when I pulled my fingers back, then looked at the ball in the first guy's hand to notice it was covered, now realizing why he was about to puke.

"Hey man, I'm so sorry" A deep voice sounded in my ear as a pure white towel came into my view.

I looked up and my breath was taken away, black curly hair that was pulled back into a ponytail with a few stubborn strands sticking to his face, worried earthy brown eyes staring deep into my boring ones, acne scars hiding under ever so lightly tanned skin, he almost looked like an older version of...

"Mason?"

"Now isn't time for the guessing game- wait, what did you say?"

"Mason McLester? Metal teeth Mason?"

He pressed the towel against my nose tired on waiting for me to grab it while studying my features, giving me a once over from the top of my head to the bottom of my torso where he was almost sitting on my lap and gave me a toothy grin revealing a chipped tooth that was never fixed, "Felix you bastard"

"I knew it! You look... almost exactly the same actually"

"I couldn't say the same, if you didn't say something I'd pass you off as another bloke" He made me hold the towel then got off me "don't you leave me again, practice is just about over so we can catch up in a few minutes"

"Okay, I'll be here"

"Come on boys before the coach thinks we killed him" Mason said as he jogged down the stairs.

"What a reunion huh?" Yuri sat next to me again. looking displeased at my shirt.

"What do you mean? it's just a bloody nose" I shrugged.