Gulf ignored him as he was used to his best friend antics. No, he was used to Bright teasing him about everything and nothing at the same time; he always found something to tease Gulf, so he would usually ignore him.

"That's enough." The younger of them looked at Bright with a loving smile, "please stop teasing P'Gulf." He scolded his boyfriend and then turned to face his friend. "I'm sorry, phi. Ignore this asshead here and drink. We're here to forget our worries." Win was the only one who always sided with Gulf.

"Heck yeah, we're here to drink until our livers become resentful for life." 

Gulf's laugh was so loud that even some of the guys sitting on the table next to them gave him some glances, but the raven-haired guy didn't register that action. Nothing could ruin his mood; he was determined to have fun and forget everything since he was already there.

And then, drinks started arriving at their tables. 

The purpose of both of the groups was simple, to have fun and forget. 

But to forget what? Well, every one of those boys, it didn't matter if it was younger or older, had things of their own. 

Mew was drinking to ease the pain in his heart for not knowing how to love someone romantically speaking.  

Mild was trying to forget the fact that his mother was pressuring him to get married.

Tong, as a mature phi, knew that drinking wouldn't help to overcome his problems, so he was enjoying his time beside his friends. 

The youngest of all, Turbo, was heartbroken.

On the other hand, Kaownah had been drinking to erase the pain of a lost lover. 

Win and Bright didn't have any problems; they were there to support Gulf. 

And Gulf? He was a complete mess.

Gulf wanted to ignore the feeling in his heart, the loud beating resonating in his chest every time he read those letters. He wanted to try to convince himself that falling in love with someone he doesn't know is nonsense. But his heart was as stubborn as him, for he refused to stop beating with those letters.

"Let's make a toast," Mild said lifting his glass of vodka in the air, "I want to toast for our future, I want us to find the happiness that we deserve." 

Four glasses followed the one in Mild's hands, and they were smiling. Sometimes when Mild wasn't trying to be the funny little guy that he was, he could say very touching things. He was a great guy in his friends' eyes.

"Cheers."

They all say in unison as their glasses clashed, drinking until the bottom of the crystal was visible.

Gulf was now a little drunk. Bright and Kaownah had convinced him to drink something other than beer. They kept telling, to the innocent and naive Gulf, that those were symbolic toasts to stronger their bonds. Of course, Win had to stop them from going further, as he saw those hazelnut shaped eyes pleading for help.

And then a drunken raven-haired, tall and tanned stood up from his chair, stumbling to his side where the guys of the other table were making a toast. It was a misfortune that Kaownah, who was also drunk, wasn't able to prevent his friend from crashing onto a muscular and broad back.  

"Shit!" said a deep and masculine voice that made Gulf's ears tingle.

A trembling hand wobbled, and his chest leaned forward as had been slightly pushed from behind him by what he knew was someone else's body. With his chest soaking wet, he stood up and turned around to be welcomed by a pair of doe-like eyes fully opened. Gulf's vision became blurry, and he couldn't believe what he had done. Since when was he a type of person to get drunk and cause a ruckus? He couldn't even remember the last time he had fought.