...

Nine days later, near dinner time...

Minutes after Show Champion, you and the guys arrive at the dorm.

You: I can't believe we finally got our first win of 2020!

Felix: I know Stay tried their best to get God's Menu its first win, but that's okay.

Lee Know: Let's cook to celebrate!

Before everybody could cheer, your phone starts to ring.

You: Hold off the celebration.

You pull out your phone.

Incoming call from Sana

You: Yeoboseyo?

When you answered your phone, your eyes go wide and you quickly head to your room to change.

Han: Noona, what happened?

You: I need to comfort someone!

You head out of the dorm, running to your car to drive to TWICE's dorm.

You hear Sana's voice in a worried tone.

Sana: Y/N-ah! Come to our dorm as soon as possible! Tzuyu is crying and she won't tell us why!

...

A short drive later...

After parking your car, you make your way to TWICE's dorm.

Knock... Knock...

The door opens, revealing Momo.

Momo: Y/N! Thank goodness you're here!

She let you inside and you removed your shoes.

You: Where is she?

Mina: She's in her room.

Momo and Mina lead you to Tzuyu's room, greeted with Sana in the front door. Sana lowers her voice.

Sana: I was about to get Tzuyu to eat dinner and all of a sudden, I heard crying.

Momo: So we decided to call you since you know, you are her girlfriend.

Mina: We'll leave you two alone.

You give a nod at the J-Line as they make their way to the kitchen and you knock on Tzuyu's door.

You: Unnie, it's Y/N. I am coming in.

When you slowly open the door, you find Tzuyu curled up like a ball with her knees towards her. She slowly looks up.

Tzuyu: Y-Y/N?

You make your way to comfort her and you look over to see a Chinese text from her mom.

"Tzuyu... Gucci passed away"