Chapter 1

In the darkness of a long corridor...foot steps could be heard. Red clouds flashing in the darkness, wanting to be seen. Wedged medium high shoes making the air feel even more tense.

At the end of the corridor..the person went into a halt...sighing at the view of the door in front, a hand reaching for the handle. The person opened the door, and entered.

Inside, was the Akatsuki meeting area, stones high,..the person jumped on top of one of the tall stands. And with that..multiple projected hologram-like people appeared..all of them in cloaks..their faces barely showing. The one who stood out most, was the man with the eyes that had multiple rings, next to him..a woman.

"Welcome, Akatsuki members" he said, his voice stern and serious.

Everyone looked at the man except the person who was physically there, who merely looked down..not showing their face.

"Hey Pain! When will I get to do my ritual again?! Jashin wants offerings!" said one, "Patience...Today I will retail u with a mission, it's time...to get another Jinchuriki" he started. He then looked at the member who was not looking at him.., "But before that...where's Tobi?" he asked. Finally looking up, the person looked at the leader "He said he was going to get 'candy'..." said a feminine voice.

"CaNdY?! That Dumb Tobi!....Hope he never comes back..he's a loser anyway hm!" said a male hologram with his hair covering one of his eyes. The man with the purple ringed eyes sighed and said "Alright then, listen up...Deidara..and Sasori..I'm giving you two a mission to capture and retrieve the One tails Jinchuriki and bring him to one of our bases so that the tailed beast can be extracted...and as for you..(Y/N)...you will go along with them for observation and assistance...any questions?"

Deidara snickered and said "Yeah!..i dont get why we have to go with her!! She's not apart of our duo, right my good man?", he looked to Sasori, "I dont care, so long as she doesnt make the mission a failure." he said, "Hm! Fine but if anything goes wrong blame her!!" yelled Deidara, glaring at her.

"I promise not to be a liability, but really, stop making it sound like I'm a rookie doll face" (Y/N) said,smirking. A tick mark grew on Deidara's forehead as he boiled with anger, "You littl-!", "Meet us near the Sand village before noon tomorrow, be on time or don't come at all" spat Sasori interrupting Deidara, his sharp gaze on the girl, before his hologram vanished completely.

Deidara followed suit and then the rest disappeared as well, only the girl left behind. "Gaara, huh?...I have been curious about everyone..this will be interesting...I wonder how red head has developed since the whole Chunin exam fiasco" she said before jumping off the steep rock and leaving the room.

<<Time Skip: brought to you by Naruto's return>>

A bit before noon, the three met up near the gates,..and then they all headed to the hidden Sand village, hats with white tassels on their heads, Deidara and Sasori discussing the mission while (Y/N) just listened and viewed her surroundings. After walking for a while, they then arrived at the Hidden Sand crack-like gate, a man waiting for them.