Who're you?

Donatello's P.o.v
I was really tired. And my head hurt.
I don't know why I'm so tired, Master Splinter didn't have us do any type of training other than meditating, and that doesn't do much other than make your legs go numb. Maybe I got a headache from meditating for too long.
"Donatello my son, are you alright?"
Master Splinter? Oh god, I hope I didn't fall asleep while meditating! Ralph and Mikey will never let me live it down! And Leo will just give me that disappointed look.
The first time I opened my eyes everything was all blurry, the second time I tried was better. I could see Master Splinter leaning over me.
Whoa, was Master Splinter always that.....old looking?
I mean he didn't exactly look old as in frail but he looked older than the last time I saw him.
"Donatello?"
Ah, I should probably answer him.
"Hai?" Wow, why was my throat so dry? I sound like I just swallowed some metal, ugh it feels like it too.
oh, where's Master Splinter going? Probably to go get me some water.
I turned my head to watch Master Splinter walk into the kitchen, when I turned back around I certainly did not expect to see two huge turtles staring at me! They weren't chubby huge more like muscular huge, one was wearing red cloth around his eyes he looked like Ralphie! And the other one was wearing blue! He looked like Leo!......a-and there were.....two.....humans behind them?!
Third person P.o.v
Everyone stayed quiet as Splinter repeated Donnie's name, waiting for him to answer.
"Hai?"
They all winced when they heard how raspy Don's voice was, it looked like it pained him, and Splinter noticed so wordlessly he moved his way to the kitchen to grab his son a glass of water.
Everyone else was watching as Donnie watched Splinter walk to the kitchen and then turning back around to stare at Ralph and Leo in Confusion? And distrust?
Donnie then looked at April and Casey......in fear.
They were all startled by the fear in Donnie's eyes but none more so then Casey and April, who the fear was directed at.
Donnie continued to stare at them for a few silent moments before he whispered in his still raspy yet childish voice, "Who're you....?"
Donnie.......he didn't remember them....
________________________
Yeah.....so this chapter is pretty short and I'm sorry about that! don't worry I'll try to make the chapters a little bit longer!