"No need to apologize, it was just too sudden,"

"But what Kanroji said was true, [name] needs someone to rely on," Obanai spoke out and Haizaki sighed in response. 

"Haizaki-san, please tell me what happened to [name]. I want to help out as well!" and Haizaki sighed in frustration once more as he wasn't getting his way. He then looked at Mitsuri's pleading eyes and he sighed once more.

"Fucking hell. FINE!"

Ah, yes. He has a weak spot for girls, after all, he often gives in to his younger sister.

His dark blue ocean eyes then widened in response as he felt Mitsuri hugging him tightly. Her body pressed tightly against the side of him, and then he noticed Obanai was glaring at him. He then quickly got out of Mitsuri's hug and had his hands up in defense.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK!"

--------------------------

Tengen yawned as he was called out by Obanai to head over to Haizaki's place for a sleepover, after all, the next day was the weekend already. Having nothing much to do, Tengen decided to join in the fun. He had been curious as to why [name] was acting in such a way.

He had to admit, he might be a tiny bit in love with her right now.

He had soon met up with Giyuu and Kyojuro along with Sanemi as well, and they were soon seen entering Haizaki's house once more. That's when they noticed Mitsuri was there, along with Obanai as well.

"Kanroji, you can go ahead to [name]'s room. She should be awake right now," and Mitsuri nodded at what Haizaki had spoken and immediately got up and ran up the stairs, flinging open [name]'s room

A scream was heard.

"MITSURI! I WAS CHANGING!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"YOU BROKE MY DOOR!"

"I'LL FIX IT LATER, QUIT SHOUTING ALREADY!" Haizaki yelled out and it soon turned silent above.

Or so they thought.

"MITSURI! STOP IT!" and a crash was heard. [name] was then seen running down the stairs in a frantic manner and into the kitchen where Haizaki was. She immediately hit behind Haizaki, and he wondered what had happened.

"NII-SAN, STOP HER! SHE WANTS TO DRAW ON MY FACE!" and Haizaki then looked at what Mitsuri was holding, and he burst out laughing.

"Kanroji! I think makeup won't make my sister beautiful in any way!" and he winced in pain as he chuckled for [name] had punched him hard on the back.

"SO YOU'RE CALLING ME UGLY?!"

.

.

"Mitsuri, be careful. They're hiding in the bush!" [name] spoke out as she continued to move her character heading straight to where Mitsuri was on the map. Mitsuri then started to squeal a little as she got ambushed, and soon [name] came to her aid.

"Double kill!" [name] cried out and soon the game came to an end. [name] then looked at Mitsuri who was pouting slightly, and [name] smiled. She then leaned over and soon looked at the character that Mitsuri has chosen.

"She used to be my main character, for her you will need to use this equipment and this emblem instead," [name] spoke out and soon guided Mitsuri on how to play the game with her once more.

"[name], let's stop playing. I-I want to ask you about what happened in the alleyway," Mitsuri spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened in response. Her lips quivered a little as she remembered what had happened in the alleyway.