Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Malcolm can i have my bed back? Mari yo ass better not bite me again!" I tossed for the sixth time.

"Then don't talk to my gurl like that Britt." Malcolm said wrapping his arm around Mari. Which she threw off of her!

"Y'all come on move so i can go get my check." I couldn't deal I haven't been to work in three days, I called Lanna to give her my notice.

When I walked into Pro's everybody got quiet. Keep in mind y'all its 7:30 p.m. so everybody in here. Oh and along the way here I stopped and picked up Dana who by the way was looking bad a'f.

"Hey Lanna ." I smiled at her because right now she was the only smiling at me. 

"Hey baby girl I'll go get your check for you."

"Thanks." Lanna walked off as i stood by the reception desk. Dana came and grabbed my waist.

"It seems all eyes are on you." 

"Oh yea? Then give'em a reason to have all eyes on me." 

"No problem." She pulled my waist to her and give me one of the top ten best kisses I've ever had. 

"Britt?" I pulled back as Tina called my name. "Sorry didn't mean to interrupt, I knew that was yo car outside." she said as she came and hugged me and held her hand out to Dana. "I'm Tina you are?"

"Dana Brittany's woman."  Just then James and Shadow walked through the door.

"How the fuck is it our fault? You practically pushed her against females all her life by driving every boy with in a 5 mile radius off

"Besides God saying you ain't supposed to do it?" Shadow asked.

"God also said you ain't supposed to judge, nor kill, or steal. So stop choosing which rules in the Bible to listen too when it fits your situation." Tiny screamed.

"Thank you ." Dana said to Tiny whi return smiled at her.

"Britt don't make me break my foot off in yo ass." My dad hissed at me.

"Dad i'm not a little girl anymore Now if you could please move so i can go!" i said trynna walk around him.

"If you walk out that door with her you better not ever bring yo ass back to my house."

"Black." 

"Bye dad." I said trynna walk around him again. This time he moved.

"I want you to understand little girl you better not call me or Tiny. Don't call 8 or Cherry you cant come see Malcolm  don't come visit not shit. If you need help you better make yo way to Cuba with yo fucking mama cause i ain't got shit for you do you understand me?" 

"Black stop it!" Tiny hissed.

" No it fine Tiny its not the first time he's disowned me. I still feel the same way I've felt all my life. Like he was never here." Grabbing Dana hand we left.

The Next Day 

"Stop Banging on my damn door like that." I said snatching it open. My draw dropped looking at Shadow mug me.

"Boy what do you want? Don't you think you've put me through enough shit already?"

"You can quit with the attitude cause daddy ain't in the mood." He said walking past me into my apartment.

"Shadow go home  okay i cant deal not today."

"You fucked her?"

"Really Shadow that ain't yo business." I rolled my eyes.

"Who touching that pussy and that ass is my business cause that's my shit."

I sighed."Yes Shadow I fucked her she ate me then i ate her you happy?" I questioned .

"Shadow let go of me." I struggled as he drugged me to my room. "What are you doing?"

" I tired of you thinking i'm playing with you. You Mines and imma make sure you never forget that again." He said throwing me on the bed and taking his clothes off. Again like i said I love it when he's rough with  me so I stripped too. 

I mean I ain't had sex in a while i need this. "Come on Daddy you taking to long." I moaned as he teased my pearl with his shaft. I released another soft moan as he slapped my ass with his rough hands.

"You love me?" he asked after another smack.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Yes what?" he said rubbing his hand on my ass cheek.

"Yes daddy." i screamed as he finally pushed inn....