It was all still chaste enough, but that didn't last very long. You see him every day, hear his every breath, grunt, and dramatic sigh. You study the way he moves, his powerful build, the carefulness of his arms when he cradles his son and his violence when manhandling his prisoners. It all got crammed inside you and, soon enough, your fantasies turned darker. Could he ever see you as a woman? Would he claim you, if given the opportunity?

You usually weed these fantasies before they can take root. You're painfully aware that you can't have him. He's a serious person—consumed entirely by his child, his Creed, and his work. More importantly, he's a good man who's always been courteous to you and doesn't deserve to be at the receiving end of your filthy yearnings.

And yet, right now...right here, where the women's mumbling sounds like whispered confessions and his scent is crowding you and you have to work for every single breath you take and your better judgement stayed at the Crest...right now, you don't stop them from coming. And, fuck, you know he's here somewhere, hunting for his prey. What if he found you? What would you be willing to—

A loud crash and a man's shriek interrupt your train of thought.

The remaining women in the chamber exchange panicked stares and, as if bouncing on springs, suddenly sprint out of the room, taking most of the steam with them. The screaming continues, along with a few grunts and some bangs. A couple of doors slam shut.

You melt further into your seat. It's Mando. He's found the quarry.

The brat's apparently putting up a fight, because the sounds of chaos keep coming from different parts of the building. You feel completely relaxed.

An exhalation of the lattice makes up for the lost mist. Droplets condense on your flesh and mix with your sweat. You raise your wrist to your nose and—sure enough—his smell is there, but now it's mingled with yours, and the blend creates an addictive aroma. Is this what it would smell like, if you two ever had an encounter? Would he be willing to bare his skin to you and allow the moisture of your bodies to blend into one? Or would he fuck you clothed and urgently, barricaded by his armor?

A blaster goes off, and something plummets into the floor, but you're a lot more focused on the way the flimsy cloth you were provided with is sticking to your chest. It's soaked at this point and doing very little to cover you, so you lift a heavy arm to work it off your body. Your bare ass is warm when in presses back down on the bench, which makes the stone cooler. You try to imagine it's beskar.

You know you're losing it when you start feeling sorry for the quarry. He's probably just some rich idiot who was looking for a quick fuck with a sense of danger, but what if he isn't? What if he and the girl truly wanted each other and could no longer hold back? If someone knows what it's like to want someone out of your reach, it's you. If someone knows that agonizing desire...

It takes you a little too long to put a finger on the third smell that's mixing in the room. It's been weeks—probably months—since you last touched yourself. With your responsibilities on the Crest, you barely have time to sleep and shower, let alone take care of your other, more primal needs. So, you don't immediately recognize the pungent odor of your own arousal. Once you do, though, you know it won't relent.

And, even though the feverish fog filling the room more by the second is entering your ears and scrambling your resolve, you still find some moral righteousness in you that judges your desire to pleasure yourself to the thought of the Mandalorian. Because he doesn't deserve to be disrespected like that. Because he doesn't think of you like that.

But your hair clings to your damp face and neck, the mineral presses icy against your backside, and beads of sweat and moisture drop from your slippery nipples. And maybe...maybe if you only feel yourself. Not explicitly masturbate, but maybe if you just rub your body a little some of the ache will go away.