Oh God...

This was not happening...

After I swing open the door, I didn't want to believe what I saw....
Colonels people were right there, ear dropping on us.
No... This can't be happening...
I was froze in place as I was probably blushing like mad, as Riza blushed too, the guys just smirking at me.

Roy at that moment walked out after me, just to see the exact scene I did. He placed a supportive hand on my shoulder, as I looked at my toes.
This is not happening...

"Um we didn't-" Riza was cut off by a door being shut by me.

I sat down on the floor, putting my head between my legs.
"It's not that bad..." Roy said, as I blushed.

"It's not that bad?! They heard me moan your name! How is that not bad?" He was silent.

I felt another towel go on my hair, as it moved to dry my hair.

"Don't worry my people won't tell anyone, you know that. If they do I personally will burn them alive." He sounded like a murder right there.

"Okay" that's all I can say right now.

After we were all dried off, we took another door to mustangs office, so we can just go in, and quickly get changed.

I picked up my clothes as I threw them on one of the couches and started to get dressed. I heard Roy go to his desk. I guess he was doing the same.
It was awkwardly silent, so I got dressed quick, and as I turned to look at Roy.

He was without a shirt and his hair was dripping. He turned to me, making me blush even more at how hot he looked right there.

"Edward?" I snapped out out of my day dream, as I walked up to him.

I couldn't stop myself.
I put my hand on the back of his neck, as I pulled him down for a real passionate kiss. He quickly caught on, as I put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer.

As I pulled away, I looked at his clock on his desk, and noticed it was 6 already.
Al will provably smirk at me as he would probably guess what happened. So I quickly pushed Roy away, as I picked up my stuff, and put on my coat. I grabbed my bag as well.

"I love you" I stopped everything I was doing. I turned towards him. I smiled, as I put down my bag, and again kissed him.

"I love you too idiot." Again kissing him. I completely forgot about what I was doing.
He lay me down on a couch as he climbed on top of me, cuddling into my chest. I blushed. As I pulled him closer. As my gaze wondered towards the door, I noticed the clock, and remembered why I was in a hurry.

I realised that Roy was asleep, so I carefully struggled out of his grip, and took a blanket out of a closet. I covered him with it, as I kissed his cheek and whispered a 'I love you' into his ear.
I took my bag, and quietly went out.

I got a couple of looks from colonels people, some smirks also. I blushed, but I put a finger on my lips and said a 'shhhh' to let them know Roy's asleep. They nodded, as I went home.