"Where you going?"

I looked back at him. "You the one with the keys , take me to Emerias warehouse " he looked at me like I lost my mind. We got int the car and he pulled off . "I'm taking us home" I smack my lip upset.

"No "

"Why you want to see Ethan anyway?"

"Did you guys get him to talk?"

"No"

"Exactly, I know I can" I said confidently looking off. SeNine fill me in on what they know so far and I nodded my head the whole time. Guys being guys they didn't go deep into Ethan head but a female can. As we pulled up his guards let us in and we went straight to the back.

I heard a few screams coming from behind the door he was in. Opening it I saw Cameron beating his ass to death. "Stop I need to talk to him" he stop and rolled his eyes.

"Take a shot he not talking anyway" he said. SeNine our a seat in front of Ethan with some space and I took a seat. "Can y'all leave I need to be alone" Cameron suck his teeth while SeNine said hell no.

"I'm not leave you alone with him"

"For once I agree with foreign here" Cameron said pointing at SeNine who rolled his eyes.

I groan "he's tied up plus I stay strap" they laughed before closing the door. I kept my attention in Ethan who look badly beaten.

Shaking my head I laughed. "Why don't you just say who put you up to this?" Ethan looked at me through his black eyes and cried. "He's going to kill me and if I don't tell y'all ... then you guys going to kill me so no matter what imma dead man" he said leaning back.

"Come on Ethan you know me, I'll kill him before he can do anything "

He put his head back up thinking. "Fine it's was Kyla who told me to do it, she still alive" I stand up fast. "What you mean she alive?" He looked up at me. "She didn't die that's night it was her husband side chick that died , Kyla paid off a few people to make it look like her" I laughed.

Looks like the bitch has our bloodline in her for real. She still not family to me "why would she do that?" I asked getting mad "she knew you would come for her one day so she did what she had to do, she meet a guy that hated the whole Bankz family and started working for him..she was supposedly give him all this information on you guys and have me come help her ...but the guy she work for I don't know him but I do know he is the uncle to the kid you watching" I nodded my head.

"That's all "

"That's all I know I swear just please kill him for me, I heard terrible things about him"

I smiled down at Ethan. "I'll kill him" I said pulling out my gun and shot him in the head. "But only because he fucking up my family time, this family can never relax damn" I said walking out the room.

Good thing blood didn't get on me or I'll be even more upset. SeNine and Cameron walked over to me. "Did he tell you anything?" SeNine asked. I looked at Cameron not knowing if I want to say everything or not.

"Yes Kyla alive and she's working with who ever to take us out" I said eyeing Cameron. "What? Not Kyla ?" I rolled my eyes fed up with him. Kyla can never do any harm in his book and it makes him blind to the fake she a snake.

"Look Cam I know you was the closet to her but she's not an angel , she traded sides on her family and want us dead.... they want to get rid of the rest of the Bankz family" I said "when you ready to get serious and realize your favorite older cousin is a snake hit me " I added grabbing Nine hands to walk out.

"Oh and Ethan is dead"

With that we walked out to go home. We stop to get Chinese and pick up Eric. I already knew about Eric I just wanted him to tell me himself.

It can be hard being a kid in the middle of everything. He might be scared since he lives with me at the moment. As he got into the car I pass him his bag of food and SeNine headed home.

The ride home was quiet and calm. No sound but music and us eating our food. Bye the time we was finished we made it home. SeNine got our trash and Eric helped me out the car.

Once was made it inside we went upstairs. "Alright Eric go take a shower you have school tomorrow and we have to wake up early to get Jnari and Toni" he looked back at me.

"Ej not going school?"

I shake my head. "No he's sick so he can't drop them off tomorrow " he nodded smiling going to his room. I like this little bond the three of them have and I want the boys to make Eric feel welcome here. That's why I paid Ej to fake sick for a day so I can bring them together.

They only see each other if their at school because Eric wanted to get a job. After school everyday he would go with SeNine to work at his car dealership. It's cute to me he cleans the cars inside and out.

I went to my room to take a shower. SeNine just walked in to help me take my shoes off. I'm officially 7 months pregnant now and it's getting harder to move around. "Thanks baby" he got up kissing my lips.

"You welcome baby"

"Can you text Emerias and let him know yo ask Cameron about the information Ethan gave me, I'm to sleepy right now to go see him" he nodded his head pulling out his phone as I went to take a shower.

Excuse any mistakes 💞