Chapter one

Hey guys my name is Brooklynn Marie. I'm 17 and live on my own. My parents kicked Addy and I out.My parents disowned me,never wanted anything else to do with me.I was 15 when it happened. My boyfriend Niall of 2 years and I did the deed.9 months later I gave birth to my beautiful little girl Addlynn Emma Marie. Addy was born on September 13,2012 weighing 6lbs 10oz. She was a small baby. Addy is a mix between Niall and I. She has Niall's blonde hair my nose and mouth and our eyes.Addlynn just turned two a few days ago.

***FlashBack***

I just found out I was pregnant. I was shocked of corse.Niall called me and asked me to meet him at starbucks. So i did I put on my bat man outfit and started walking. Today I was gonna tell him. When i got there Niall had got me a hot chocolate."Brook im leaving." My smile dropped. "Niall im pregnant." I mumbled.Hoping that this would make him say here.With me."What." Niall asked. "Niall im pregnant." He looked at me then his face went red."it's not mine." He spoke. Niall stood up and walked out. I was sobbing.I ran home and locked my self in the bathroom. One, whore.two, mistake. Three, stupid. I bandaged up my new scars and curled up in bed and fell asleep. In my own dark thoughts.