Chapter 22 : This time I'll take her back!

Začít od začátku

To the side was Asia who was crying. Seeing this Raina came forward and hugged her as Asia continues to cry in her embrace.

I then patted Rias' head and pulled her forward to hugged her as I let out a sigh seeing this happen.

...

After visiting them we left to go back home. Ilya and the others went back to Regulus Dominion to continue their tasks as me and Raina stayed back.

Rias' wedding has been finalized and her peerage went to the underworld to prepare with the exception of Issei who still hasn't woken up and Asia who stayed to take care of him.

After a day has passed I decided to visit Issei. Raina went to Regulus Dominion earlier to complete something she and Ilya has been working on. Medea was also helping them while I decided to stay here for now as I wanted to visit Issei and see how he is doing.

From what I heard he still hasn't woken up for a day now so I wanted to see if there is problems.

Reine has been staying at Regulus Dominion to be trained by the others so im currently alone in the house.

I then changed into a more casual attire for going outside as I dressed up with a long sleeved and a red skirt below. I also wore a golden pendant that was given to me years ago before that fateful day by mother.

Arriving at Issei's house I rang the bell and waited for someone to let me in. I waited a while and was greeted by Asia who opened the door.

It seems she was getting some towels and a water basin for Issei as she carried them while we go toward Issei's room.

"How is he?" I asked as we approached the door.

"He still hasn't woken up." Asia replied while feeling sad. Seeing this I patted her head and reassured her.

"Don't worry about it, That pervert is the Red Dragon Emperor he should be waking up soon."

Opening the door we saw Issei eho finally woke up from his rest.

"-Issei-san!"

Seeing him Asia dropped what she was holding and ran then jumped as she hugged Issei while crying.

I smile as I look over them while standing by the door keeping quiet as to not interrupt their moment.

"Thank god. I'm so glad. You slept for two days even when your wounds
healed…… I thought you were never going to open your eyes again……
Issei-san……"

"Asia, listen to me. I'm going to Buchou's side now."

"!"

She seems very shocked at what Issei just said but after calming down she looked at Issei and asked.

"……It's not……to celebrate it……is it?"

"Yeah, I'm going to take back Buchou. It's not a problem. After all I already got my hands on a ticket to go to the hall." He said showing a paper with a magic circle on it.

"I'm going too!"

Asia said it without a second thought. She has a serious face. Looking like she wouldn't back down.

"You can't. You stay here Asia." Replied Issei looking worried.

It seems they still haven't noticed me here yet, and it seems akward to just say something while their having their moment...

"I don't want to! I can fight along with you, Issei-san! I learned how to use my demonic-powers! I don't want to just be protected any more!" Yelled out Asia. It seems she really took it hard. When I noticed what I was thinking.

'What am thinking? Of course she would feel like that... she had to watch as her comrades fight until they all got injured especially Issei who was beaten up in front of her. I myself would feel the same thing if I was in her shoes.'

"No. You will stay, Asia. I will bring Buchou back. You know, Boosted Gear expertise for something like this. It's all right. I will beat up Raiser easily
and-"

"It isn't all right!"

Asia raises her voice. Her voice is mixed with her cries.

There are tears that are coming out from her green irises, and she has a
very sad face.

"……You will get bloody, battered, and mushy again…… Are you going to
go through all that pain again……? I don't want to see Issei-san in that state ever again……"

Im still looking for the chance to let my presence be know...

"I won't die. Absolutely. I promise. Remember how I was alive when I
saved you? That's why I will be okay. I will not die. I will live, and will stay
with you even from now on." Issei said as he held her hands and smiled at her.

Asia nods while wiping her tears.

"……Then please promise me one more thing."

"Promise?"

"Please definitely come back with Buchou-san."

Hearing this Issei nodded

"I promise."

"I know you two are having a moment but I have to ask do you have a plan?" I asked them. Hearing me suddenly take made them finally notice me as Asia finally remembered my presence.

"I didn't think you woukd actually propose to Asia..." I said as I looked at Issei in amazement.

Hearing what I said the two got embarrassed. Issei noticed what he just said turned red while Asia who heard me had smoke coming out of her ears as she became really red.

Issei tried to explain but couldn't find anyway to and just gave up by the end.

After calming down, Issei's face had a serious expression as he explain to us his plan.