t h i r t y

e!news - erica lee

we all know banks dumont, co-mom to stormi dumont with famous best friend angel spacek, but there is very little we know about her dating life...until now. there are rumours circulating the internet that seems to suggest that dumont is dating spacek's spider-man co-star, jake gyllenhaal. let's take a look at what we know so far:

march 2017: dumont begins dating music producer avondré king after they met through her best friend angel spacek's singer/songwriter brother, george spacek. the two are seen out and about in new york on several occasions, and periodically post subtle photos of one another on their socials.

late 2017-early 2018: rumours begin to spread which detail the possibility of dumont being pregnant with king's baby, rumours which are quickly quelled by a statement released by dumont which says "whether or not i am pregnant is no one's concern but mine. let me live in peace during this time as i try to find who i am and who i want in my life."

january 2018: the news breaks that king and dumont have ended their relationship, a rumour that is quickly confirmed by dumont's best friend spacek who says in an instagram post whose comments have since been disabled: "i am speaking on behalf of banks when i tell you all that her relationship with music producer avondré king has ended. we decided together with our teams to preemptively release a statement detailing the truth of what happened between them before others could sell their twisted version of the story to shady news outlets who would profit from the pain and hurt she is going through at this time. we cannot say much now for legal reasons, but know that we are pressing charges against mr king for his violent behaviour."

february 2018: a statement is released by dumont and spacek's management confirming dumont's intent to sue ex-boyfriend king for 2.6 million USD on charges of sexual harassment and domestic violence. the case goes to trial and after a mere three weeks it is announced that dumont won the case. king is sentenced to 150 years imprisonment without parole. dumont donates the compensation she received to domestic violence charity 'friends with dignity'

march 2018: two weeks after dumont's win over incarcerated music mogul avondré king it is announced via social media that dumont has given birth to a baby girl, stormi butterfly dumont

september 2019: dumont is linked to 5 seconds of summer bassist, australian calum hood after they are seen ice skating in central park. the pair were never seen together again, putting an end to these rumours

march 2020: dumont is first linked to best friend spacek's spider-man far from home co-star, hollywood actor jake gyllenhaal after the pair begin exchanging flirty banter via social media

may 2020: dumont posts a picture to her instagram of gyllenhaal holding her two-year-old daughter stormi at heathrow airport in london captioned "stormi's first time in london 🖤" as they embark on the spider-man: far from home press tour alongside spacek, as well as tom holland and his brothers

let us know in the comments what you think of dumont and gyllenhaal's budding romance, as well as the heart-melting relationship he has with her daughter stormi!

✨