Once she had stopped in front of him she became aware of the pain and her face twisted.

He quickly grabbed her before she fell and carried her to the bed.

"Regina I thought you were supposed to be on bed rest," he chastised her.

She loved it when he called her Regina. She knew it meant queen and she liked the pet name he gave her. It meant she was important to him. She liked that.

"Mmmm but I got so happy when you entered. I just you know um forgot," she said twiddling her fingers.

He laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Just don't forget again. If you walk you feel pain and I don't like that. I want you to heal as quick as possible. Then I can take you on a grand tour of this place," he said.

"Why not now? You can carry me," she said.

"But I would prefer you walking beside me. Your fingers intertwined with mine."

"Sounds nice but if you carry me I can kiss you way more often," she said.

Her eyes widened hearing what had just left her lips and she blushed red.

"But then there would be no grand tour. I would be kissing you all the time," he said.

"I'm sure we wouldn't—"

His lips attacked hers and he grabbed her back and pulled her closer.

Her hands were at her sides and she struggled to follow him.

He eventually released her when he saw her struggling for air.

"Beautiful. My beautiful little Regina," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled shyly and leaned into his neck and inhaled his scent.

Her sense of smell was not as strong as an average wolf but it was still stronger  than if she had no wolf just like her healing and speed.

She sniffed his neck. He smelled masculine and like the forest. He radiated power. It gave her a sense of accomplishment to have such a powerful man practically serving her.

Revion was still as his female sniffed him. He was excited and nervous. He hoped she liked his scent. As powerful as a male was and despite him serving as a protector and provider to her it still depended on whether or not she would accept the bond or reject it.

He felt her tongue darting out and trailing the scent glands.

Elise licked his scent glands trying to take in and experience more of his scent. She was definitely in approval of the male. He had the perfect features as a bonus to his caring manner and amazing scent.

Her eyes were shamelesy observing him. Very tall. Very strong. He would be able to properly look after an Omega like herself, not that Alphas were often mated with Omegas. He would also be able to carry her around easily which was a nice added bonus.

She felt his eight pack through his white shirt. His muscles were firm and tense under her fingers.

He reacted to her touch. That was a good sign.

She had to make sure he was really perfect and not just some one time thing.

His caring nature meant he would be good with pups. She was not ready to go that far but she knew they would never starve or be unsafe.

She removed herself from him and tilted her neck to the side.

Revion was even more excited. Some females were very specific. They would not allow marking for even a month until they had been properly satisfied. Their third day and she had seen him worthy.

He let his canines sharpen and they broke her skin.

The bite was a sign of trust. It meant she trusted him enough to near a spot that was vulnerable and to bite her there.

She showed some pain but mainly smiled through it.

He lifted is canines and lowered down and tilted his head and she shook her head and he frowned.

"I-I can't shift. I-I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Its okay my Regina," he said pulling her into his lap.

"I-I wish I coul—"

"Don't worry about it. You mean more to me than some silly little bite," he whispered as he gently kissed her ear.

"But it shows that—"

"I already trust you and love you," he replied moving down to kiss the bite mark on her.

"Now don't get. Worry will hinder your recovery my Regina," he said.

"I love you Revion," she sighed.

"And I you. So when will I learn your name?" He asked playfully.

"I-I never told you my name?!" She squeaked surprised.

"Nope."

"You kissed a girl you barely knew."

"I knew she was my mate and broke my sleep. That was all I needed to know," he replied.

"I'm Elise then," she whispered.

"Any last name?"

"I was abandoned at the pack house front door."

"What is a pack house?"

"Its the centre of the pack, the higher ranks live there and pack meetings are held there and conferences as well as social events and parties," she said.

"Where do you live?"

"Here but in the pack which is what you're implying I lived in the orphanage," she replied turning and leaning back so her head rested perfectly on his lap.

"I love you my Regina," he whispered in her ear.

"I still wish I could mark you. You must feel humiliated because I cannot—"

"I don't mind being without a mark. As long as you have one I am happy. I will never leave you," he told her pulling her closer to him.

"I feel weak and incompetent. Youre the King you need a better queen. A better queen than I could ever be."

"But you are already my queen. You are officially the Queen with my bite. You're all this king needs to be happy."

She smiled and cuddled into him and he held her overjoyed by the feeling of having her nestled in his arms. His regina.