It became our daily after adopting them. When they had to go to school, every morning was uhm.. What could I say, disaster happened.

Medina was ready to help the boys to every morning but my boys.. Not all of them wanted their mother was doing the help.

I rolled my eyes at what they pleaded. They were Mama's boys.

Every morning disaster happened because one, our troublemaker never stopped to complain and he disturbed his twin. It was Dan. Two, Davis then followed Dan to do the same and annoyed Daniel. Daniel was a vocal kid screaming at them to stop their annoying behavior. They didnt annoy Dexter. I didnt know why. But I was grateful too.

I hope it was the last. Three, our little troublemaker. Ever since she could start moving her butts almost crawling, she would love to annoy her brothers. When Vee would help our three troublemaker, Dianne was always with her because if Vee left her she would start crying. And she didnt want to be carried by me.

I knew one thing. She would join them to annoy her brothers. They had to be patient with her and it brought smile to me. They couldnt do what they did with their brothers because Dianne was a baby and she was a girl.

Dexter did his preparation by himself and when I asked him what could I do he refused. He was a shy kid. Junior was the closest person to him and my oldest was the most independent person then Dex. That's why I called him and I was so proud.

They were my boys.

I rode the SUV without driver because it's only the moment when I felt I could be close to them. Because sometimes when I had to work over time and I didnt see my kids around when I was home. I only could kiss them goodnight.

And my driver would pick them up and the other would take Vee and Dianne if she wanted to go out.

__

My baby was growing. I remembered when we had family portrait. It was Dex's idea. Yeah. I was surprised too. I was happy to make his wish came true. We were a family.

We, the boys were wearing our black tux because Vee said I was so sexy wearing them. She decided her and Dianne wore lavender dress when her hair was in a bun and our baby wore cute headband. I hoped she didnt take it off.

Didi, nickname for my little girl didnt want to be carried by her mother. It was the first time we saw her like that.

Vee just laughed at her. But someone replaced her. Dex was willingly to sit on her laps.

So we were sitting and each kids took their place. We smiled as the camera clicked and my wife was holding Dex in her arms.

So many poses we did. Those were where my wife with the boys, me with my baby, me with the boys, my wife with our little butts, our boys and their baby sister and finally their own self.

Among of them, Dex was the most nervous kid. He could make some poses when my wife was beside the photographer and the rest was sitting while watching them.

We changed our outfit 3 times and this was the last outfit. We would wear matching pjs. But before, we were in break time.

I received a phone call so I made a distance from them. I stood by the window and sometimes I stole a glance to them.

Vee put Didi on the floor as her brothers sat near Vee. She never expected to see Didi would sit and bounced first. Then she posed like she would like ready to go. Her hands were ahead from her. Then she raised her butts and voila...

She crawled. She crawled for the first time. Vee was speechless but because the boys encouraged little missy, Vee joined them.

She cheered on little missy as she smiled at them. She stopped to give them her gummy smile then started to crawl again.

The Billionaire's ex-wifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara