It was a dark room with disco lights all over and loud music blaring through. Sweet Escape was playing at the moment.

"Wow, this seems more like a teenage get together than a wedding party." I agreed with Harry. There was people of all ages dancing around. We found a small booth on the second floor looking down at the dancers.

"It's probably their last day they get to have fun, before they get a baby and stuff."

"Baby?"

"No, I don't know, I'm just saying they're married they'll probably end up having a baby." Alexandria looked apologetically at me.

"Yay, more little Alex's running around." Harry said fake smiling.

"Natasha and Alex having a baby? I doubt it he doesn't love her that way."

"Well apparently he likes her better, considering he married her and didn't pick you." Harry snapped.

"Harry!" Alexandria said staring at him with wide eyes.

"It's true. Ally he doesn't love you,he's like,what 18 years older than you?"

"I know, I know." I grabbed my hair, I know it's true. Why am I I still thinking about him!

I slammed by fist on the table. "You're right , I'm acting like a teenager. I hate it. I liked him, I really did. But he doesn't I need to stop." Alexandria and Harry stayed silent. I turned around and faced the dancers when I saw a familiar face,"I'll be back." I stood up and started walking towards him.

He was dancing really closely with a girl I never seen before. The song was about to end. When it ended I walked up to them.

"Mind if I steal him for a bit?" I smiled really big at the girl with blond hair and a really short red dress.

"Sure, whatever." She turned around and walked away swaying her hips.

"Hi Edward! Good to see you alive!" I said smiling at him.I wonder what happened to him after he ditched me.

"Ally, hey." He said smirking at me. Why is he smirking? "Such a beautiful day for two people that really love each other to get married." I stared dumbfounded at him; why is he bringing this up?

"Yeah, do you know the people getting married?" I asked him as he twirled me around.
His eyes twinkled,"Yeah, I really know them." Huh, I wonder how he knows them, Alex and Natasha.

''So, where did you disappear to after I went into the cave to change?" I asked, glaring at him; lets see what he comes up with.

He pouted and said," I went to look for you since you took a long time and didn't see you. I thought you ditched me. I would understand you wouldn't want to be someone like me, a middle class guy." Edward said staring straight into my eyes the whole time he said that. What? Is he serious?

" I didn't even go that deep into that stupid cave! Are you serious?" I asked, feeling really confused.

"Don't frown it doesn't look good on you." I was about to say something, when a voice started talking over the microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman! Welcome, it is such an honour to have so much splendid people with us today!" What a lie.

"Give a round of applause for the newly wed! Who will now dance!"

The room burst into a round of applause as Alex & Natasha walked to the middle of the dance floor. A cheesy romantic song started playing. I rolled my eyes, yeah this song is perfect.

"And I will always love you." I jumped and turned around to see Harry. Edward only flinched.

"Wow Harry, you sing pretty good."

"I just sang one verse!" Harry complained. "

"Well, that one verse sounded better than I will ever sing." Harry rolled his eyes at my comment.

''Where's Alexandria?" I peered around Harry and saw no sight of Alexandria.

"She's talking to some guy."

"Oh."

"Ally! Ally!" I looked behind Harry again to see Alexandria walking towards me fast.

"I need to talk to you alone." She directed a look at Harry and Edward.

"Yeah sure." Alexandria grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the back of the "dance room." She lead us down a hallway and into a door. That had a sofa and men clothes.

"Okay the guy I was talking to is a friend of Alex."

''Who is he?"

''Details later. Anyways, we arrived at the perfect timing."

"How?" I asked her.

"Because we haven't missed the weird wedding games."

"What wedding games?"

Alexandria gave me a death glare,"Stop asking questions and listen we don't have much time. Right now it's like 7:40." Wow, time flew by.

"After Natasha&Alex are finished dancing they will go off into different rooms. A person of the opposite sex will be there to help them into a different change of clothing. Also the game plan is for the room to be dark. So they don't if they're changing them correctly. Anywho, I think Alex is going to put on."
Alexandria walked to a brown desk that had a small box. She smiled evilly at me, before opening the box. She giggled and raised a brown Indian skirt, that men wore. I laughed, he's going to wear that in front of all those people?!

"What type of game is this?"

"The newly weds go behind a dark purple wall thing. I forget what the name is. I know you can see the person behind it but only their shadow you can't see anything except their shadow. Anyways, lets say Alex is behind the purple wall. Natasha will try guessing what he is. Every time she gets it wrong they remove anything she's wearing, also she picks anyone to go help him after she guesses wrong. They also have to change in front of everyone, to match what Alex is wearing. "

Why is she telling me all this?

"And this concerns me how?" I asked Alexandria staring dumbfounded at the Indian skirt.

"Because you my dear will be the one to be changing Alex."

"What!? No, I can't they probably have the other girl coming in!"

"I'll take care of that. Now bye,hide he should be here any minute." And that is how Alexandria left me alone in this room.