We were messing around in the chip aisle, and someone recognizes us. Maddie knew her.

Fan: "Maddie!"

Maddie: "I don't know your name but I follow you on Instagram!"

Fan: "My name's Lily. But it's so good to see you again." Maddie hugged her tight.

Maddie: "Billie, this mvupdates on Instagram."

Billie: "I see your comments all the time, you're so sweet dude." I joined the hug.

Lily: "How are you doing?"

Maddie: "I'm literally on cloud nine and I couldn't be happier." She looked at me and I smiled at her.

Lily: "Now that you guys are public, I could post the picture." She laughed.

Billie: "What picture?"

Lily: "I ran into Maddie months ago, and she was wearing your hoodie and I don't even think you guys were official yet. She asked me not to post it because everyone would know that it was your hoodie and she didn't want rumors."

Maddie: "You really didn't post it?"

Lily: "No, but it is my lock screen though." She held up her phone to show Maddie.

Maddie: "Bro you are so sweet, I love you."

Billie: "Let's take a picture."

Maddie: "There's no one here to take the picture."

Billie: "We could use the timer." I busted out laughing at the idea.

Maddie: "Sure."

Lily propped up her phone on the rack, she rushed back over to us and rushed over to stand in between us. Maddie and I held her tight, the picture was taken. She walked back over to it and pushed the timer again, I looked at Lily and she was making a funny face, I looked at Maddie and she was making a funny face. So I made a funny face, this was already the best day.

Lily: "I love you guys thank you."

She gave each one of us a tight hug, and she walked away. She was so sweet, if everyone was like her, life would be different.

At this point we were pulling up to her house, and my face lit up. I could see her watching me out of the corner of my eye. There's no way that this is hers.

Billie: "There's no way that this is your house."

She pushed the button her garage door opener, I put mine in my car. She pulled into the right side of the garage, meaning I would park on the left.

Maddie: "It is though." She couldn't stop smiling.

We walked in through the door in her garage and she put her keys on the table by the door, we both had groceries in our hands. She set everything on the counter and I did the same, she took my hand and dragged me up the stairs. She showed me her bedroom and by the look on her face I could tell that it was everything she thought to was going to be.

We walked into the bathroom, she kissed my neck.

Maddie: "I'mma go put everything away and set up the dog things. Get settled, I love you." She left our hands connected until she was out of my reach.

I started to put everything in the bathroom, majority of everything was already here because everything that was at her apartment got moved here.

It wasn't long before I finished, I walked into her closet. This bitch has literally all of my clothes. I don't even know how she got all of these. I look over to see the empty rack, I start hanging everything up and putting everything in the drawers.