Authors Note

Hey, guys! I hope your day is going great. I just have a small little announcement I want your readers to read. I'll come out with the next part sometime soon! Don't worry.

So, I have more readers on this story than I do on my actual story that I really love because it is based on my life. I want readers to read this because it raises awareness. I want people to know what symptoms of depression can be by reading this story and how to get out of a mentally abusive relationship and recover. I really think people would like this story as well, and though I have not worked on it for a while, I still want you all to read it.

So please, give my story a shot!

If you don't enjoy it, then come right on back here and continue to read some fanfiction. No problem!

Although, I was thinking about deleting this for the sole reason of the readers. I want to get recognized and I love Byleth x Dimitri, that's why I wrote this story. So please, please, please, read my story!

Sorry for acting so weirdly desperate, and I hope you guys enjoy both my fanfiction and my story.

Please check out "Why Does Rain Fall"!

Anyway, I love you all. I hope everything is going well, and if you need any help for depression or you just wanna talk, you can reach out in the comment section and we can set up a line of communication there. Have an awesome day!