Chapter 2

Lisa Pov

I walked away from the table and maybe my way around each tables to find a staff.

Very hard to find them now what we are an hour in before the event starts.

"Lisa!"

"Lisa!"

"Dumbass" I stopped and looked around. That's very rude of them to call someone that.

"Over here dummy" I looked around and spotted the twice members.

Of course it's them.

"Yes" I walk over to them and stopped once I got near.

"Who you looking for. You look like a lost puppy" Mina laughed at my pouting face.

"Not someone but the restroom" I huffed.

"Oh it's over there. Wait I'll show you it. Your dumbass won't be able to find it by yourself" Mina stood up

"That's mean"

"But it's very true" I rolled my eyes at her smartass

Mina was holding onto my arm while leading me to the restroom. The sign was cover up no wonder why I couldn't find it.

"Thanks babe" I quickly run to the restroom.

"Hurry up though. I'll be waiting for you" Mina yelled making sure I heard her

I wash my hands and left the restroom after I was done.

"I'm done" I smiled.

Mina smiled back at me and dragged me back to her table. I was happy now that I didn't have to pee.

"Here I'll pull up a chair for you" Jeongyeon was about to pull up one but I stopped her.

"It's fine unnie. I'm about to leave any way"

"Nope your not. We need to catch up Lisa" Mina stood up from her seat and pushed me down to her's. She then sat down on my lap and made my arm to go around her waist to secure her.

"Bold of you" I chuckled

"Your not that scare Lisa. Your like a monkey"

The girls giggle at her remark of me

"Rude" I keep a straight face but broke into a giggle when Mina start tickling me.

"Haha stopppp" I giggled and caught both of her hands.

"how'd you keep up with this girl" I asked her members

"Quite difficult actually. We have to keep her on a leash" Tzuyu sadly answer. I like this girl she my bias of twice now. The Savage Maknae of twice.

"Chewie" Mina whined causing all of to laugh.

"I liked you Tzuyu. You gonna be my new favorite here at twice" I winked and felt a pinch on my stomach.

"ouch. What was that for" I look down at Mina.

"I thought I was your favorite"

"was"

I felt another pinch

"hey stop that hurt" I grabbed her hands.

"Why are you so violent"

"I'm not your just being unreasonable"

I look at her strangely. Unreasonable my ass. I didn't do shit.

"Meanie" I look down at my stomach and saw the spot that Mina attack turning red.

"So Lisa. I heard you are part of a show"  Chaeyoung 2 asked me

"yeah. It's called Youth with you. You guys should check it out"

"Actually we have and I must say that your quite popular with the girls"

"yeah, even on the first episode. So many girls what to sit next to you" I laugh at Naeyon statement.

"They're all equally beautiful girls but I don't see them like that"

"why?. do you have someone in mind" Momo questioned

"No. Career first then my love life" I smiled at her. Momo and heechul were together since the began on the year form what I heard.

The girls were all staring at me now like I was crazy.

"Okay fine maybe when I find the one" I rolled my eyes and heard cheers.

"Are you and Jennie a thing" Jihyo asked causing me to laugh out.

Me and Jennie. Damn that something. Jennie is like a close best friend and a sister to me. Just like the other girls but Chae on the other hand is closer to me.

We get into little argument a lot but at the end of the day we make it up to end other. Jisoo is like my motherly-brother figure to me. We both like video games and sometimes she's more childish then me.

"No me and Jennie aren't a thing" Maybe a year ago we could of been but not after that heart breaking news.

Yes. I used to like Jennie but it soon faded when I heard Jennie and Kai dating news. I was heartbroken when I heard the news but when I finally got over Jennie, the news of Kai and her broke up rose up.

At that point of my life I was so confused on my feelings. There was of my heart what felt light but there was another part of my heart what was heavy.

But anyways that's in the past now and I lost my feelings for Jennie.

"So are you single" Tzuyu asked and all her members look at her with a shock face.

"What?"

"I justed want to know okay. It's not like it's the end of the world" She rolled her eyes

"Yes Tzuyu. I'm very much single"

"That's bad news Lisa" I look at her strangely.

"Why"

"If I did my research correctly. You dating banned if going to be lifted new week" My eyes widened. She was right.

"why is that bad news" I questioned her

"Lisa. If you haven't notice you are quite popular among all idols" I nodded at her

"plus Lisa you quite handsome for a girl and cute at the same time"

"If you haven't notice lisa. You have many admirers plus who wouldn't want a Manoban as a lover" Dahyun winked at me.

I was speechless. They make it seem like I was going to be hunted down or something.

"Also Lisa. If you didn't know your one ships names are always on the top. For insist Liskook"

I cringe at that. I'm very much gay and so is kookie, he's just better at hiding it then I am.

"Actually they're gonna be an award part of this today actually" I gulp knowing fans are going to make a huge deal out of this.

"Top 5 Fandom ships"

"It was a new category this year" why just why do they need this.

"I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad" Mina was rubbing my hands.

"I hope so. I don't want to be trending for being a playgirl again"