𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵

Start from the beginning

"there's no need to apologize, miss. i understand the excitement. yes, this is magic. my name is merlin, the boar sin of gluttony of the seven deadly sins." she introduced herself.

"the seven deadly sins? i've heard of them. a special group of seven individuals who committed an unforgivable sin, right? you're one of them?" mira asked.

"yes. the dragon sin, meliodas, is also here as well as the serpent sin, diane." merlin added. "and what's your name?"

"oh, my name is mira! i'm arthur's childhood friend." she introduced herself as well, a small smile on her face.

merlin hummed, "i see. that explains why arthur seems to know you so well."

arthur finally recovered from his embarrassed state. he lifted his head to meet the gaze of his friend. he furrowed his brows, "why are you here, mira? i thought you..."

mira frowned and lowered her head. "i did. although it was six years ago, i have been wandering purgatory for so long. the supreme deity had refused to let me come back and be with you, but the demon king gave me another chance. instead of turning me into one of those red or gray demons, he blessed me with a new body, and a new purpose." she looked up with a sad smile. "to find you."

arthur's eyes widened a smidge. he didn't realize what had happened after she died. this new information made his heart cry out in sympathy for her, urging him to wrap his arms around his friend in a comforting hug. "i'm so sorry you had to go through that. i wish i could have been there for you."

mira wrapped an arm around him. "it's alright. there was nothing you could've done."

the king pulled back. "do you remember what happened? who killed you and your parents?"

mira furrowed her brows as she tried to remember. after a few second she shook her head with a frown. "i-i'm sorry. i can't remember."

arthur smiled. "that's okay! i'm just glad you're here. c'mon, let's get you some clothes." he said, standing up and offering his hand to her.

she smiled back and took his hand in hers. "okay!"

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

now fit in a long white dress, mira was with arthur and the others as they rode off to find diane. apparently she had run off after losing her memories, planning to return to her homeland. she stood beside her friend as meliodas turned to face them.

"still, 300 miles is a lot of ground to cover." he said.

"i mean, thank goodness we're moving so fast, but..." the new arrival, king, spoke up. he turned to look up at merlin's orb. "hey, merlin, is there any way you could use teleportation? i'm really worried about diane."

"right now, it's all i can do to keep my soul contained in aldan." merlin answered. "i'm sorry, king."

"all right." king muttered, looking up when he noticed a certain presence. he gritted his teeth but refused to say anything.

"also, i'd like to keep a reserve of my magical power for emergencies." merlin said as an illusion of her body appeared, the orb at the center.

"for emergencies?" king inquired.

merlin lifted her hand and a magic panel appeared in front of mira and arthur as well as the others. she looked over it as merlin spoke, "in the direction diane is heading, from the ruins of edinburgh castle along the way... i'm picking up waves of monstrous evil."