Lemon 1

Right now I was on a mission. Goal, trying to uncover the secrets to one of the main funders to the Marines. Sneaking into the mansion and knowing where the secrets were being held was the easy part. The hard part was trying to be able to make sense of my surroundings. I was escaping from the mansion.

 But my vision was blurry and my senses were heightened ten folds. While escaping I had a scurry with one of the hired guards. I couldn't believe they would use such a dirty trick as covering their blade with an aphrodisiac.

I had just barely made it to the ship stumbling over my feet. My breath was heavy. My body felt hot.

" (Y/N), are you ok? Because you don't look so good?" His voice alone made me feel queasy. Looking towards where the voice was I saw the Chief of Staff, Sabo. He was wearing his white button down shirt. But it was only halfway buttoned making him very tempting.

" Yeah, I- I'm fine. I need to make a report on what I found." I stumble towards my room. My breath became heavier. I felt so hot and sticky down there that I started to worry if anyone else on board could tell. Looking around I don't see anyone. Making me feel better about my situation. My legs give out before I can even make it to my door.

" You don't look fine to me." There was the voice again.

" I promise you I'm fine." He walks closer to me reaching over and throwing my arm around his shoulder. His face was close to mine. I was so mad with him right now for being so tempting that I allowed him to touch me.

" (Y/N)! You're burning up! What happened?" He looks at me worried.

" I- It's nothing important. Don't worry about it." There was no way I'm going to tell him that I got careless and had been drugged. He opens the door to my room and helps me sit on my bed. A bed. A man. The man is Sabo. I've always been attracted to Sabo, hell I'd even say I loved him. Which is why having him seeing me like this is so embarrassing.

" Do you not trust me?" Sadness covered his eyes.

" No! I trust you with my life, but- mmm" he hand grazzes my thigh as he pulls away. His eyes widened at the noise I had made.

" You've been drugged..." He had finally understood my situation making me feel exposed. I shudder under his watchful eye as he exames my every move.

" Sabo, I'm going to need you to leave."

" Do I make you uncomfortable?" His gaze became serious.

" It's because I'm scared you might think of me differently if you stayed." I look up at him finally meeting his eyes. Sabo gets on his knees as he leaned in closer to me startling me a bit before I started looking at his lip. Everything about him was tempting. " I won't hold back if you come any closer." I admit not looking away from his lips.

" Then don't." Those words alone ripped my gaze from his lips to his eyes. They were filled with such lust and determination. We both leaned in closing the distance between us. His lips were like fire against mine. I didn't care if it was his devil fruit or the aphrodisiac that made me feel that. The room started to feel hot and steamy.

 My hands reach to unbutton his shirt. One of his hands rested on my hip the other on my cheek. I felt his bit down on my lip making me squeal. He forces his tongue in exploring mine. I had finally managed to pull his shirt off and rub up and down his chest. We pull away from each other lust filling both of our eyes.

" I've wanted this for so long." He admits shocking me. He pushes me on the bed. He climbs over pulling my shirt over my head and pulling my shorts down. Leaving me only in my undergarments.