Lemon 4

" Please please please!" Koala whined as she pulled on my arm.

    " No Koala. I have work to do." I ignore her while I continue writing out reports for Dragon. In all honesty, it wasn't that much work. I just didn't feel like drinking until the sun came up with everyone.

    " Oh come on, you never come out to play with me anymore like when we were kids." She continued to whine but this time with her bottom lip out. " Even Sabo said he would come." That's a low blow, Koala knows about my long term crush on Sabo that I had since childhood and now she is using it as a way to get what she wants.

       And it's working

      " Fine." I sigh as I get up ready to go with her.

      " Thank god! I thought I would result in blackmail to get you out of here!" My mouth dropped at this.

      " Koala!"

      " What? I'm only joking." She shrugs before she grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room to the very loud dining area.

      Was there a reason for this party? Probably not.

      When I walked in I saw an already drunk Invankov dancing on the tables followed by some fellow revolutionary members dancing around.

      But no Sabo in sight.

      " I thought you said Sabo was going to be here?" I whisper to Koala.

      " Did I? I don't think I did..." she lied to me!!

      " Koala!" I shout, hitting her arm.

      " I'm sorry (Y/N)!" She whines.

      " I can't believe you lied to me!"

      " But you wouldn't have come if I said he wasn't going to come. All you do is sit in your room filling out papers left and right. I'm worried for you is all." I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

      Koala and I have been friends forever. Always there for one another and all. She was always an amazing fighter and going out on missions while I stayed back filling out papers and planning tactical movements just to make myself seem useful around here

      " You should have said that in the first place. I love hanging out with you way more than drinking my ass off." I smile at her and give her a hug.

      " I love you!" She shouts, squeezing me to death with her death hug.

      " Yeah yeah, I love you too. Now you said you wanted to party right?"

      " I want to get wasted!" she shouts pulling me behind her

      Oh what have I gotten myself into.

----A drunk Koala later ----

      " Come on Koala! Work with me here!" I whine as I try to carry Koala to her room. We both stumble around for a bit. Her because she fulfilled her wish of being wasted and me because I need to start working out some more.

      " (Y/N)? Koala? What are you two doing up so late?" I know that voice anywhere.

      " Sabo! What are you doing here?" I ask completely ignoring his question.

      " You two are stumbling and shouting so loudly that it woke me up... is she drunk?" He points to Koala. I nod my head as I try to pull Koala up from sliding off my shoulder.

      Suddenly the weight got lighter and I realized that Sabo is also draping Koala across his shoulders.

      " Thanks." I shyly say. We both continue to bring Koala back to her room and in bed.