"Hey, guys!!" She greeted to them. The girls surrounded Lilia's chair that was in front of you and some of them cling onto her arm, laughing and giggling. "Hey, Lilia, come watch a movie with us later!! We're planning to watch the new film called, 'Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight.' It was based off a manga by one of your favorite authors!!" One girl said, pulling Lilia out of the chair. Lilia chuckled as she scratched the back of her head.

"You guys really do know much about me, huh? Ok, I'll come with you guys later after school," she replied. You felt your smile drop into a frown. But...you guys were supposed to buy ice cream later after school, right? "B-But, Lilia..." you excused her before letting the group of girls say anything to her. "I thought we were supposed to buy ice cream after school. Is that right?" You asked her as you could feel your throat dry soar just by saying that.

Lilia smiled at you apologetically. "Sorry. Maybe next time."

'Maybe next time...'

'Lilia...how many times do you have to say that to me instead of them...?'

'We're best friends...remember...?'

As the bell finally rings, the girls left your table. Including Lilia herself while they laughed, leaving you alone in your deserted desk.

Slowly, you watched them walk out, no expression planting on your face or inside your head at all. It was normal for you to experience this, anyways.

It was like the usual. You and Lilia talk during your break, she gets cut off by her friends, and then she'll leave you with nothing much to say. It was normal. Very normal.

You continued to eat your meal until you stopped when someone called your name from outside.

"L/n! The teacher is calling you!"

"Huh?" You turned your head to the side to face where the door is. The student was right, in fact, your teacher in Japanese history was right outside along with the male student who called for you behind the door.

Your entire body was shaking. Did you do something wrong? What was the teacher calling you for?

"Y-Yes!?" You almost yelled. Standing up, you slowly (and shakily) walked across the classroom towards the teacher who was waiting patiently. You felt like almost dying inside and your soul leaving.

As you stepped door outside the door, the male student quickly jumped back inside the room, leaving you and the teacher out there. You fiddled with your fingers as you hands began to sweat, a punch of nervousness filling inside you while your outside self was normal.

"Y-Yes, Sensei?" You began. The teacher lands her right hand on her hip before she spoke. "F/n L/n, right? I heard you haven't found a club yet from the student earlier."

"O-Oh. Y-Yes! I haven't, yet. It's really hard to choose a club," you answered. She slowly smiles, "Well then, have you considered joining the boy's volleyball club? They need a manager to help manage the team."

You blinked your eyes two times. "The boy's...volleyball club...?" You repeated.

The teacher nods her head, "Yes. But don't worry, you won't immediately join the team. You'll only try to watch and see if you'll like the club or not. And if you did, try considering joining so they'll have extra help. As you can hear, the team is a little bit noisy, but they're great in court." She explains like she had knew this for a long time.