|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

Bluebell is most likely on high alert, she is always at the princesses side, ready to strike anyone down if they even dared to go near or threat the princess. She is confident in her abilities, yet not cocky, she knows when she's met her match, though that doesn't mean she would give up right there and then. She's responsible and Honorable, she tries to stay back from lies and dirty fighting tricks, and even if she did do one of these things, her guilt would never go away. She is a true knight, even if knights are mostly men, she take her position quite seriously and just because of her gender, it doesn't make her any less of a knight

It is very obvious that Bluebell is closed off, this could be because she has a bad past, or maybe because of her horrid name but nobody will ever know. She doesn't like going into personal details and will quickly switch topic or just walk off. She's very uptight and hardly ever let herself get loose and mess about. She's rather gloomy and skeptical, if someone says something good, she always believes it's too good to be true and there must be a catch.

Bluebell can get aggressive, especially when it comes to her fighting skills, she won't hold back. If she requires too, she'll do more than just fight you, she'll end you. She normally has control over her emotions and doesn't get mad at small things, but when she's mad, she's terrifying. She becomes reckless and ten times more violent.

The only person who can break through all the layers of this knight, is the spring princess herself. She's more gentle around the princess and does everything in her power to keep her safe. She's quite selfless when it comes to the royal family, but to everybody else, she is the most shellfish person you'll ever meet. If you are able to believe it, she's actually sweet and empathic once you manage to tear down her walls. Though even with the princess she doesn't show this side of her. She is big animal lover because animals are better than humans.

𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂: Ducks because they're adorable, animals, horses, swords, armour, weapons, the royal family, ale, woman, hounds, winning fights, arm wrestles, her life, the sun, the beach, horse riding and training 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂: How Happy the sprin...

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂: How Happy the spring kingdom is, the fact that she's an orphan, when people don't take her seriously, losing fights, animals getting hurt, the royal family getting hurt, her past, walnuts, the prince, people, her name and when people call her bluebell-
𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈: Dimitri and Alexandra Stone- both absent from her life
𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈: I mean, her biological family abandoned her when she was only a few weeks old so-. Yet, she does view the royal family as her true family. She sees the king and queen as parent figures and the prince as an annoying younger brother type, yet she prefers not to think of the princess as a sister for certain reasons-
𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂: Does the princess count? Hm maybe not, but she would like to think so.
𝙲𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷: She may or may not have a crush on the princess.... whoOps.
𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂: fighting, hand to hand combat, swords, any weapon honestly, her strength, fast thinking, horse riding, armour, her ability to get the job done, lack of attachment to people
𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂: The loyalty she has to the royal family, her gender, how reckless she can get when she's mad, her past, she's not good when she's talking to other people

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂: fighting, hand to hand combat, swords, any weapon honestly, her strength, fast thinking, horse riding, armour, her ability to get the job done, lack of attachment to people 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂: The loyalty she has to the royal...

𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂: One of the biggest skills Bluebell has is her wast knowledge of weapons and how to use them. She can without a doubt master mostly every weapon out there and can take you down with it just as easily. She's good with offensive and defensive fighting techniques and finally horse riding. Every knight must have a noble steed.
𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂: Losing the people close to her, so really being alone scares the shit out of her, even if she won't admit it.
𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙽𝚂: literally anything, she can use a spoon to kill you
𝙰𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲: ^^^
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈: Bluebell's history is one she'd rather not dwell on. Her parents seemed to be both kind and brilliant and when her mother was pregnant, the two were both ecstatic and very excited. Yet they were expecting a boy, not a girl. Her family were high up there and are actually from the summer kingdom. They wanted a boy to pass down their name, so when Alexandra gave birth to a girl and not a boy. The parents weren't pleased. They didn't want anything to do with a girl, what would a girl do? They decided to get rid of her, so they dumped her in a street somewhere, with the intention of her eventually dying. Thankfully that wasn't the case. Bluebell was eventually found by some villagers on the outskirts of the summer kingdom and was placed in an orphanage near the spring kingdoms borders. She was never given a name, and unfortunately, she was treated extremely bad. She managed to survive there until she was seven which was when she made her deadly escape. She made her way into the spring kingdom and lived on the streets for two years until she was found by some guards digging around in an abandoned house. While she wasn't brought to the king, she was placed in a holding cell. Word got out about the young thief and that's what the kings attention. He never liked seeing kids so young suffer like that, so he made the decision of taking Bluebell in having the intention of making her maid. At first Bluebell wasn't the kindest, but she eventually grew to trust the king and once Cassias saw the girls strength and potential he changed his mind about her being a maid. And made her a Page instead. The guards were caught of about this, but they didn't argue. It was quite clear the king saw potential in others and gave them a chance. She was nine when she started training as a young knight in the making and when the king learned she still didn't have a name, he took it upon himself to name her. He dubbed her Bluebell. Bluebell from there on, grew up in the palace. Training and fighting with the guards who at first, weren't pleased with the young girl, but soon they couldn't wish for a better Page. When she was fifteen she became a squire, it was clear she was quite a natural and was reaching her goal faster and faster. And at age nineteen she was dubbed a knight and eventually given the title 'Royal Guard' and task of keeping the princess safe.

 And at age nineteen she was dubbed a knight and eventually given the title 'Royal Guard' and task of keeping the princess safe